What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread - Week 5

F-ing targeting! Basically South Carolina just got penalized for "hitting too hard". Original call was targeting. Video clearly showed it was shoulder to shoulder (which caused the receiver to drop the ball). DB's ejection was overturned, but of course the penalty stands. This crap has to stop!

Had a feeling South Carolina was going to get caught snoozing with this noon start on the road. UCF is no slouch (3-0 with a win at Penn State)

West Virginia decided to show up today as well. 17-14 'Eers in the second.

What the hell is West Virginia wearing

Looks like they caught the ugly uniform virus from Maryland.

During the moments when they have they head out of UT's butt the B12 league offices have to be hating this game and hoping for a continued Okie light comback. Okie State losing today and Oklahoma potentially losing to Notre Dame today would leave the league without anybody even close to the top 10 in the rankings.

F-ing targeting! Basically South Carolina just got penalized for "hitting too hard". Original call was targeting. Video clearly showed it was shoulder to shoulder (which caused the receiver to drop the ball). DB's ejection was overturned, but of course the penalty stands. This crap has to stop!

Typical result of total overreaction. I can understand and agree witht he desire to protect against head injuries. If things continue like they are however guys are going to stop aiming anywhere close to the head including the upper torso and start just going after the legs, which will likely result in a bunch of knee injuries and guys getting head injuries due to bouncing their heads off the turf when turned upside down on hits.

Had a feeling South Carolina was going to get caught snoozing with this noon start on the road. UCF is no slouch (3-0 with a win at Penn State)

West Virginia decided to show up today as well. 17-14 'Eers in the second.

This is the classic type of game that USC struggles in too.

Paging CVille. Another week of "Holy God, did anyone warn them about Steve Fairchild?"

Paging CVille. Another week of "Holy God, did anyone warn them about Steve Fairchild?"

I tried to warn them. Fairchild is going to bring London down with him unless they do something fast (like let Tom O'Brien take over play calling). It's the abomination on offense I saw coming from a mile away. Fairchild is looking to buy the house he's renting...he should probably reconsider.

Everyone's fav coach Butch Jones' Tenn team is only up 7 on South Alabama with 9 minutes left.

OU up on ND in the 2nd 21-7. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Spurrier said Connor Shaw will be out 2-3 weeks. Looks manageable though because their next 3 games are Kentucky, at Arky, at Tennessee

LSU with a QB that can throw?! And they allow him to?! This game has everything. Too bad CU sucking causes me to enjoy this less than I used to enjoy college football.

LSU with a QB that can throw?! And they allow him to?! This game has everything. Too bad CU sucking causes me to enjoy this less than I used to enjoy college football.

Yeah :huh: it's hard for me to enjoy other games when we are so atrocious. Almost is torture to see schools that take football seriously and understand the benefits it can provide to a university, then compare that to us.

Yeah :huh: it's hard for me to enjoy other games when we are so atrocious. Almost is torture to see schools that take football seriously and understand the benefits it can provide to a university, then compare that to us.

But the atrocity of being considered a football school! :rolling_eyes:

The SEC has plenty of good QBs and incredibly fast WRs (this year). They usually just don't have QBs or don't trust them enough. Goes back to the old mantra, there's only 3 things that can happen when you pass the ball and only 1 of them is good.

Look at these schools with their jocular fun and games making national brands for themselves, making loads of money and drastically raising admission rates. Ho ho ho, how lowly and pedestrian. Far better to neglect a program and let them get bent over, pounded and a national punchline.

Back