What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread - Week 5

Never an entirely bad day when ND gets their a** handed to them on their home field.

Game of the year so far. Better than Bama vs Aggy just because Aggy is ****ing weird.

They pulled a Ron Collins. That still was thrown ON A ROPE. Damn.

UGA with a TD! LSU driving with 1:42 left. Great ****ing game.

BVS0hImIcAA8UBr.jpg:large

Wazzu Stanford on tonight. Gotta love the Pirate. After today's CU game it's hard to swallow that the pirate, tressel, were available. I like Macintyre, but what a shame.

Wazzu Stanford on tonight. Gotta love the Pirate. After today's CU game it's hard to swallow that the pirate, tressel, were available. I like Macintyre, but what a shame.

Yeah, it was smooth sailing for Leach in year 1 in Pullman.

This Oregon/Cal game is going to be absolutely nuts if the rain keeps up, no one can hang onto the ball.

Yeah, it was smooth sailing for Leach in year 1 in Pullman.

Leach is fun but he is a train wreck waiting to happen. Would have been a terrible fit in Boulder. I would be surprised if he last 5 years at Wazzou.

Tressel is a non-issue. He wasn't coming to Boulder no matter what we offered and considering our history with the NCAA he might just have killed the program entirely.

Nobody was going to "fix" us in one year or even 2-3 years. This is a huge hole to dig out of. I think M2 is doing as good a job as onyone would be able to so far.

UDub looks good. That defense flies around and Sankey should start getting Heisman pub.

Leach is fun but he is a train wreck waiting to happen. Would have been a terrible fit in Boulder. I would be surprised if he lasts another year at Wazzou.

fify:thumbsup:

Leach will be in Tejas again real soon I think. Can't wait to see which program screws up with him next.

I'm just happy Sumlin didn't end up at Wazzou...

UDub looks good. That defense flies around and Sankey should start getting Heisman pub.

UW goes to Stanford next week and hosts Oregon the following week. We'll know a lot more about UW after those two games.

UW seriously lucked into Wilcox as DC. The night and day difference on D is amazing in a very short span. I can only hope Wilcox stays another year or dare I hope two.

That said, it's pretty nice to see what Sark has done 5 years removed from an 0-fer season. This is his first year with having only his recruits on the team...

Back