What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread - Week 7

What a disappointing 5 minutes. Stanford loses which drops the PAC out of 2 BCS bowl games and Ped state wins. The yoots and WSU are the most improved teams in the PAC. We are much better too but it won't show up in the W-L results this year.

Come on buffs and let's stick it to the desert dwellers. Sucks the game starts at 10pm here on the east coast. I'd like to make it to half time but have to get up early tomorrow.

Stupid Stanford. Always drop a game they shouldn't, then knock off the last unbeaten team in the Pac screwing the whole BCS thing for the conference to have a chance to knock off the SEC. Have to hope for Oregon to remain undefeated so they can go beat the snot out of Alabama.

ICYMI: Jimmy Smith was just on the KOA pregame show, and Mark Johnson asked him about the kerfluffle where he repped his high school instead of CU. He said that he recorded that the previous year when Baltimore was playing in San Diego, so he shouted out Colton (in SoCal). And then he wasn’t allowed to rerecord the open. So that’s the end of that.

Catching up on today's games. The shocker of the day was clearly OU getting beat by UT, I didn't even remotely see that one coming. UGA losing to Mizzou is definitely a surprise but UGA is really banged up and it eventually caught up with them. Mizzou was a very quiet 5-0 coming in but they'll have a few more chances to prove this wasn't a fluke.

I was pleasantly surprised by the South Carolina score. I really thought they were ready to crack and drop a game like this.

I'm glad Oregon won but I'm honestly surprised they didn't win by more. And Stanford :lol:

Now A&M is down 7 with about 10 minutes left. What a day.

At least the ATM vs Ole Miss game is entertaining. Both of these teams are like us in that they don't play any D. Unfortunately for us watching the Buffs, they play offense.

All tied up with 3 minutes left. C'mon beat aTm!

Ole Miss is totally cheating too. No way they get their last class without cheating. At least they aren't ashamed of it.

I want boosters that willing to shell out for the top guys.

Is Oxford Miss in the eastern time zone? Holy ****. What a late game.

Just saw the highlights of the Michigan-PSU game. Wow Michigan, if you let a team off the hook enough times they'll beat you. Eventually.

Just saw the highlights of the Michigan-PSU game. Wow Michigan, if you let a team off the hook enough times they'll beat you. Eventually.

That game was amazing. Penn State kind of gave it away in the 3rd quarter and then Michigan couldn't put their foot on their throats in the 4th and OT. PSU did make some plays, but they got awfully lucky too. Something's off with Michigan.

That game was amazing. Penn State kind of gave it away in the 3rd quarter and then Michigan couldn't put their foot on their throats in the 4th and OT. PSU did make some plays, but they got awfully lucky too. Something's off with Michigan.

Not sold on hoke. He has no balls.

Not sold on hoke. He has no balls.

Yeah. B1G seems behind the times with how conservative the play calling was. Their games seem to be more NFL style. Maybe I'm just watching a lot more Pac-12 now and I'm used to seeing teams go for big plays, speed things up, attempt 4th down conversions, risk a pass when the score is close late, etc. But that game looked like a whole lot of playing not to lose.

On that note, I saw the same thing from Virginia's coach earlier today. They drove down the field only down a point and then took their foot off the gas & played for a field goal once they were inside the 30. WTF is that? Of course they missed it and lost.

Yeah. B1G seems behind the times with how conservative the play calling was. Their games seem to be more NFL style. Maybe I'm just watching a lot more Pac-12 now and I'm used to seeing teams go for big plays, speed things up, attempt 4th down conversions, risk a pass when the score is close late, etc. But that game looked like a whole lot of playing not to lose.

On that note, I saw the same thing from Virginia's coach earlier today. They drove down the field only down a point and then took their foot off the gas & played for a field goal once they were inside the 30. WTF is that? Of course they missed it and lost.

That first drive in OT was criminal. 3 runs down the middle to set up a long fg with a kicker that had just missed a game winner. He deserved that miss.

Knowing that they had to send their backup kicker out there to attempt that, no less.

Oregon State just won 52-24 in Pullman after trailing 24-17 with 1:04 left in the 3rd quarter and were leading 52-24 with 6:43 left in the 4th quarter. Talk about a hell of turnaround....

Oregon State just won 52-24 in Pullman after trailing 24-17 with 1:04 left in the 3rd quarter and were leading 52-24 with 6:43 left in the 4th quarter. Talk about a hell of turnaround....

Brandin Cooks put on a show. 3 TDs in the 4th. Mannion also lit it up and Storm Woods came back strong (nice to see - that neck injury was scary when it happened).

Brandin Cooks put on a show. 3 TDs in the 4th. Mannion also lit it up and Storm Woods came back strong (nice to see - that neck injury was scary when it happened).

Washington and Stanford both go to Corvallis. One of them will lose.

That was a helluva catch by that PSU guy right near the end of regulation down at the goal line.

[tweet]389415310974926848[/tweet]

The Pac 12 has two legitimate Heisman contenders...and they both go to school in Oregon.

Back