What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games thread-Week 8

DSC_0349-comp.jpg

More inspiration for Jeff Foxworthy.

Thank god UCF got Louisville out of the way.

Saves us from the "BUT WHAT ABOUT LOUISVILLE?!?!?" nonsense.

I'm really trying to understand the NFL hype on Bridgewater.

I don't think he's got the frame for his body to hold up in the NFL.

And while he's a great college player, I also don't think he'd be one of the 3 best QBs in the Pac-12 this year.

Watching a pretty entertaining game between Tennessee and S. Carolina. S. Carolina is probably going to win in the end but Tenn is putting up a good fight and leads right now 10-7.

Tennessee has been down for a few years but they have some quality athletes. The right coach and they aren't far from being good again. Fortunately for us they hire a guy who I don't think is going to be the right guy for them or us.

Tennessee leading South Carolina 17-7 at half

Missouri (without their QB for the rest of the season starting today) leading Florida 13-3

Georgia leading Vandy 17-14.

Looks like The Ol' Ball Coach's "UT" jokes have come back to haunt him. :lol:

Congrats to Vandy and Tennessee for getting into the top 25 tomorrow.
Georgia and S. Carolina will each drop maybe 2 spots.

Anyone have an idea of what's really going on down at Grambling? Sounds like a total cluster**** down there.

Mich and IU engaged in a shootout. 28-17 UM at the half, and IU has outscored them 23-14 in the third quarter. Now 42-40 UM.

Gawd ... Michigan's defense SUCKS! Now 49-47 UM early in the 4th. :huh:

Back