What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games thread

Miami got a huge win at Duke tonight in OT, love it!! I knew Miami was going to be tough a few weeks ago when I saw them lose at UVA by 1, but wow. Jim Laranaga is an excellent coach - Miami took a step up in the coaching category with Haith going to Missouri.

Miami got a huge win at Duke tonight in OT, love it!! I knew Miami was going to be tough a few weeks ago when I saw them lose at UVA by 1, but wow. Jim Laranaga is an excellent coach - Miami took a step up in the coaching category with Haith going to Missouri.

Yea huge win for Miami. I see they blew a 16-point lead but the fact that they still hung on to win at Cameron is very impressive.

Maryland won at Clemson tonight, 64-62. Might not look impressive on paper, but winning on the road in the ACC is brutal, so it's a solid win for them. Terps get to 14-9 (4-5) with the win. We desperately need them to keep being at least somewhat respectable. Right now their RPI is 92nd -- gotta have them stay in the top 100 and hopefully rise

Still way too early to know who's really destined for the bubble, but Iowa State looks like a candidate after losing at Oklahoma State tonight. They'd still be safe if the season ended today though.

I'll be within easy shouting distance of Jeff Bzdelik tonight, so if BuffNation has any message(s) they want to get across to ole Jeff Bz, let me know.

Tell him thanks for leaving, we wouldnt be as successful with him.

The timing could not have been better. Bz was the right guy to get the Buffs out of the cellar and within striking distance of respectability, but Tad is undoubtedly the guy to get CU to be a consistent top 25 program (still obviously much work to be done). Bzdelik being in Boulder for the long haul would have resulted in CU being a consistent NIT-level team. It'll be interesting to see where Bzdelik lands -- I'm certain that next season will be his last in Winston Salem.

I'll be within easy shouting distance of Jeff Bzdelik tonight, so if BuffNation has any message(s) they want to get across to ole Jeff Bz, let me know.
Tell him thanks for putting the Practice Facility construction deadline in his contract.

Well that was absolute destruction. I still think Bz gets another year, but goodness gracious the Deacs are atrocious. Mike Scott is a man among boys - 9/9 from the field tonight. Going to be very, very interesting to see how the Carolina Mafia tries to steal ACC POY from him. There's simply no justification for anyone but Mike Scott. UVA now 19-4 (6-3) heading into Chapel Hill

Boston College went into Tallahassee and knocked off the 'Noles tonight. Unbelievable -- easily the shocker of the year in the ACC. Noles had won 7 straight and then they lose at home to a BC team that had lost 6 in a row and came in 7-16 (2-7)??

Duke beats UNC at the buzzer. **** them both.

KU got a nice win at Baylor tonight.

And lastly, Georgia got a nice win over Arkansas tonight. Every little bit helps in regards to our RPI situation..

Last edited:
Duke is bout to pick up their 3rd ACC loss.

I am not envious of the Tarheel's colors, their student section, their band, or their court. However, that arena is ****ing gorgeous. That is a basketball stadium. Maybe when they implode the CEC someday they can look at arena's like that.

Duke is bout to pick up their 3rd ACC loss.

I am not envious of the Tarheel's colors, their student section, their band, or their court. However, that arena is ****ing gorgeous. That is a basketball stadium. Maybe when they implode the CEC someday they can look at arena's like that.

Carolina lost something special with they moved out of Carmichael. The Dean Dome kinda sucks in the sense that the noise doesn't stay because it's too damn big.

Carolina lost something special with they moved out of Carmichael. The Dean Dome kinda sucks in the sense that the noise doesn't stay because it's too damn big.

Well ya the dome is way too high... Guess you gotta make room for those banners somehow.

We wouldnt need one that big, obviously we dont have the type of fan following that they do, so a smaller arena of course

WTF just happened...

BTW guess who now leads the ACC thanks to the blue devils

Florida State. Let that sink in...

Florida State has the tiebrakers over both Duke and UNC. FSU is first now.

Ah gotcha, tied for first. They still have to play Duke again and will not beat them, along with other tricky games down the stretch.

I would bet the farm on FSU not finishing first, but I guess they can celebrate tonight after losing at home to a 7-16 team for the fact that they currently have a tiebreaker.

Last edited:
They're tied for first. They still have to play Duke again and will not beat them, along with other tricky games down the stretch.

I would bet the farm on FSU not finishing first.

Oh me 2, but its strange that they are sitting there right now.

Duke beats UNC at the buzzer. **** them both.

did you seriously predict this?

...I didn't want to say anything since this is a CU board, but your post forced me. Game of the year in my opinion...choked away, Zeller is shaving, and refs helped with quick whistles...but still awesome :thumbsup::cheers::congrats::rofl2:

did you seriously predict this?

...I didn't want to say anything since this is a CU board, but your post forced me. Game of the year in my opinion...choked away, Zeller is shaving, and refs helped with quick whistles...but still awesome :thumbsup::cheers::congrats::rofl2:

Hah, no predicting from me on that one. Although, after Zeller missed that FT, I could have immediately told you that a) Duke would go for the 3, and b) Rivers would take the shot. I'm a neutral in this one. I used to slightly sympathize with UNC in the rivalry, but ever since Roy came to Chapel Hill, I can't pull for anyone. Congrats -- I must admit, I like the timing for UVA to head into UNC on Saturday now.

That loss at home tonight to Boston College is going to come back to haunt them. Could have been all alone at 8-1 right now, but started reading their press clippings

That game was at BC. Even so, still a bad loss for FSU, especially after they had a fairly big lead in the first half.

Austin Rivers... Just sayin..

[video=youtube;KA0nAjsaYLQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA0nAjsaYLQ[/video]

Back