What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games thread

Just got back from the UVA/Maryland game. Maryland got straight abused. It's a wonder they came into today 15-10...hopefully they can finish strong, but they suck. Hoos are now 20-6 (7-5) and on the brink of officially locking up a bid.

Last edited:
K-State may have just got themselves into the tournament with a 57-56 win at #10 Baylor. 'Cats move to 18-8 (7-7)

K-State may have just got themselves into the tournament with a 57-56 win at #10 Baylor. 'Cats move to 18-8 (7-7)

I think they're in.

Big 12 is looking good for 6 bids.

KU, Mizzou, Baylor, Iowa State, Kansas State, Texas.

Texas could still screw it up if they lose to Okie Lite today, though.

FSU demolished NCState 76-62

NC State is one of those teams that appears to have a tournament-worthy resume on the surface but then you look a little deeper and they're probably not worthy of getting in. They've played a nice schedule but the problem is they haven't beat any of those good teams they've played, including FSU or UVA. They have 1 more shot for a marquee win against UNC on Tuesday and if they don't get that one then they're most likely out unless they get hot in the conference tournament.

NC State is one of those teams that appears to have a tournament-worthy resume on the surface but then you look a little deeper and they're probably not worthy of getting in. They've played a nice schedule but the problem is they haven't beat any of those good teams they've played, including FSU or UVA. They have 1 more shot for a marquee win against UNC on Tuesday and if they don't get that one then they're most likely out unless they get hot in the conference tournament.

Things are definitely going to get dicey for them assuming they lose to UNC. That would drop the Pack to 18-10 (7-6).

Tom Gugliotta got ejected today by the infamous ref Karl Hess. Hess is such a piece of ****.

Nebraska beats bubble team Illinois 80-57. That ends the Illini's hopes for the Big Dance - and probably Bruce Weber's job - as they drop to 16-11 (5-9)

Oklahoma State beat bubble team Texas, 90-78. Longhorns drop to 17-10 (7-7)

Nebraska beats bubble team Illinois 80-57. That ends the Illini's hopes for the Big Dance - and probably Bruce Weber's job - as they drop to 16-11 (5-9)

Oklahoma State beat bubble team Texas, 90-78. Longhorns drop to 17-10 (7-7)

GIA is still a dangerous gym. ask MIssouri. OSU had some tough player losses, too. i don't know if Ford is great, but i don't think he sucks. and you have to guard Page. or shoot you to death some nights.

edit: ok, so i saw the box score. how in the world is Keiton Page shooting 20 fts? Barnes is hacking him on the perimeter to put a 90% FT shooter on the line?

Last edited:
Anyone know if the OSU @ Cal game is televised ANYWHERE? I can't believe that the Fox network is televising the farking ASU-WSU game! Who the fark cares about that? Other than (possibly) ASU and WSU fans.

Anyone know if the OSU @ Cal game is televised ANYWHERE? I can't believe that the Fox network is televising the farking ASU-WSU game! Who the fark cares about that? Other than (possibly) ASU and WSU fans.

Game #28
California (20-6, 10-3) vs. Oregon State (15-10, 5-8)
Haas Pavilion | Berkeley, Calif.
Senior Day 2012
Saturday, Feb. 18 - 7 p.m. PT
Radio: NewsTalk 910AM (Todd McKim and John Wheeler)
Satellite Radio: SiriusXM 94 / XM Satellite 192
TV: Comcast SportsNet California
Sorry...that's all I know. I'm sure direct tv has it somewhere.

Game #28
California (20-6, 10-3) vs. Oregon State (15-10, 5-8)
Haas Pavilion | Berkeley, Calif.
Senior Day 2012
Saturday, Feb. 18 - 7 p.m. PT
Radio: NewsTalk 910AM (Todd McKim and John Wheeler)
Satellite Radio: SiriusXM 94 / XM Satellite 192
TV: Comcast SportsNet California
Sorry...that's all I know. I'm sure direct tv has it somewhere.

Thanks. I have Dish Network, and have looked for the game extensively ... and all I found is the damn ASU-WSU game. I certainly hope next year the Pac-12 TV package will be more complete (and that Dish will have it!)

If there was a live stream (not that there is) but if there was one, might you still be interested?

Nah ... but thanks anyway. I'll just follow it on ESPN's CBB website (box score). Just hoping that OSU can score the upset.

Beating Utah doesn't do a thing to improve our RPI, but a road win is never a bad thing and the other scores have helped a lot. We're still at #74, but a bunch of the teams ahead of us have ugly resumes - they've just lost to a lot more good teams.

Northwestern beat Minnesota. While they don't have the prettiest record (16-10), I like Northwestern a lot as a bubble team. Much more than I do Minnesota and Illinois from the B1G.

Northwestern beat Minnesota. While they don't have the prettiest record (16-10), I like Northwestern a lot as a bubble team. Much more than I do Minnesota and Illinois from the B1G.

This was basically a bubble elimination game. Northwestern lives to fight another day at 6-8 in the B1G, Minnesota is done at 5-9. Illinois is done at 5-9 as well after getting a beatdown from Nebraska today.

Let's go Nova. Take care of UConn at home and knock them off the bubble for us.

Nova tied with UConn at half.

Surprisingly, Texas Southern up 2 @ Miss Valley State at half. This would be a nice surprise if they could win.

Tx Southern has an overall losing record (rough OOC), but are well above .500 in conference. Wouldn't surprise me if they pull this one out.

Tx Southern has an overall losing record (rough OOC), but are well above .500 in conference. Wouldn't surprise me if they pull this one out.

Yeah, but MV State is 14-0 in conference play. Be a pretty big upset.

Texas and Baylor in a battle right now, going down to the wire in Austin. Texas needs this, badly.

Edit: Baylor gets the win. This really, really hurts Texas. Longhorns are now 17-11 (7-8) with Texas Tech, Oklahoma and @ Kansas remaining. They need a big win and I don't see where it comes from now.

Last edited:
Yeah. Baylor helped. They're going to lose at Kansas. Hopefully Oklahoma will rise up in the rivalry game and put a fork in them for us.

Back