What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Week 8

hokiehead

Discussing music so others might think I'm human
Club Member
Cville, think WVU fans are going to vent some frustrations at Buzz tomorrow?

Cville, think WVU fans are going to vent some frustrations at Buzz tomorrow?

I'd bet they'll be ready for him. Especially because WVU is 17th and generating some excitement in Morgantown. Didn't y'all knock off WVU last year? Hokies having a better record than CU right now is super depressing (no offense, but it's year 1 of your rebuild)

p.s. UVA #3 this week :nod:

I didn't think I would ever see the day this occurred again during the dark days when the Gillen era collapsed due to bad locker room issues and Dave Leitao was hired as his replacement.

Yes, I noticed that the Atlantic Coast Conference has three teams in the top 5. :thumbsup:

No offense taken. Rebuild will be a long trip. Not sure we win an ACC game this year, but hopeful. Our last two games, home against BC and Miami, are probably our best shots at wins, but I suspect the Hokies will have given up on the season by then. Hope I'm wrong. at least we compiled a winning non-conf record to help conference RPI.

congrats on your 'Hoos. I'm rooting for you (except maybe two games this year). It must be a fun time to live in Cville.

B1G mediocrity continues with Iowa winning at #20 Ohio State just now.

Yes, I noticed that the Atlantic Coast Conference has three teams in the top 5. :thumbsup:

No offense taken. Rebuild will be a long trip. Not sure we win an ACC game this year, but hopeful. Our last two games, home against BC and Miami, are probably our best shots at wins, but I suspect the Hokies will have given up on the season by then. Hope I'm wrong. at least we compiled a winning non-conf record to help conference RPI.

congrats on your 'Hoos. I'm rooting for you (except maybe two games this year). It must be a fun time to live in Cville.

Davidson game is sold out tonight, so things are rocking for sure. It's UVA though so in the back of everyone's mind there's some readiness for something to go horribly wrong.

As for VT, I don't think there will be any quitting this year under Buzz. They know this is a process and are striving towards it instead of being completely lost and disgruntled. The bottom half of the ACC offers numerous winnable games. @ Wake, FSU, GT, @ Clemson, BC, Miami are all winnable games. Won't win them all, but the opportunities for wins are there.

B1G mediocrity continues with Iowa winning at #20 Ohio State just now.

Iowa is so weird, they can fool you into thinking they're top 10 with how they look many times. Wins @ UNC and @ OSU. None of their 4 losses are bad, but they have blown some chances.

Wow. Right now we have a closing odds 5.5 point favorite Michigan State team down 17-14 at half. O/U was also 134. That game sounds miserable. I'll watch the 2nd half.

Davidson has come to play @ #3 UVA. Up 21-14 early. Love Davidson's program.

edit: Hoos won 83-72

Last edited:
This Maryland team is pretty good. Definitely not elite, but they even caught Turgeon by surprise in the fall as it became apparent they were going to be much better than conventional wisdom would have dictated. He's admitted as much.

I turned on the UVA game just in time to see Miami shoot 3 free throws to tie with 0.9 seconds to go. What happened? I wouldn't imagine a Tony Bennett team doing something so stupid.

I turned on the UVA game just in time to see Miami shoot 3 free throws to tie with 0.9 seconds to go. What happened? I wouldn't imagine a Tony Bennett team doing something so stupid.

Miami player leaned in and drew the foul. It was a foul.

And this was a day for unbeatens to go down. TCU lost (and stopped living the lie, finally). CSU and Villanova both dropped conference road games.

33-3 in the calendar year 2014. Pretty damn good and they lose one guy next year who doesn't even start.

anyone else watching this stanford UW game? UW went up by 10 to start, but couldn't hold on. Now tied as the half ends. Stanford just had a big get his FOURTH foul. They have another big that looks to have 3d degree burns from a sunburn. It's just impressive.

Type of game that's going to likely have ramifications for who gets the 3 and 4 seeds (final 2 byes) in Vegas.

Back