What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 10/13-10/15

That's the 3rd time that Clemson has failed in or near the red zone today - 2 fumbles lost and a failed 4th-down conversion at the 1 yard line.
11 Penalties by NC State, if one of these teams was playing a clean game it would be 20-0 instead of 10-10

Georgia 13 - Vandy 10. I would love to see Georgia lose that game, and keep falling post-Richt. Meanwhile, Miami will re-establish itself with Richt.
Gotta feel bad for SEC coaches, if you're not as good as Nick Saban, you don't get to keep your job by averaging 9-10 wins a season.

Her being a woman has nothing to do with it. But she has never worked in athletics. I think she's a good choice in terms of it being good to have someone who has integrity it would be hard to question, but there are better choices. If I could wave a magic wand, I'd want someone like Tony Dungy in charge of that committee. No one would question the fairness of the process or the football acumen of someone like that.
<cough>WMD<cough cough>

<cough>WMD<cough cough>

There were biologicals (some we sold to them, iirc) that were unaccounted for. It was a pretense to go in there over WMDs, but I don't think they thought that Iraq was clean.

Regardless, let's talk football.

There were biologicals (some we sold to them, iirc) that were unaccounted for. It was a pretense to go in there over WMDs, but I don't think they thought that Iraq was clean.

Regardless, let's talk football.
And she wasn't the only brilliant person brought down by the Bush League. Anyway, I think she's an okay choice because she's obviously a smart person and a west coast presence that will make the committee look at the data, not just the ESPN hype machine.

With 9:43 left to play, Vanderbilt just went in to go up 17-16 at Georgia.

This is one of those weird ass weekends, they seem to happen every year. T Tech has 10 points? Jesus.

Wow. Clemson into FG range, then a comedy of errors leading to a 4th & 32 then a short punt that gave NC State the ball at its 29.

Georgia loses on Homecoming to Vanderbilt. The boys & I may need a place to stay for a few days.... (n)

Hey Georgia fans ...

6355313538153347701038977427_mark-richt-transfer.imgopt1000x70.jpg

Miss me yet?

Back