What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 10/13-10/15

First and goal. To get cute like that with 3 passes and then fail on 4th was a throwback to Hawk.

Yea that was ridiculous, then on the 4th down run they damm near scored. I've never understood teams passing 2 or 3 times when they have a first and goal inside the 5.

That score is a big surprise, but I also thought Miami would beat FSU without much trouble. Maybe they are a fraud - again.

Haven't been the same since that cheap shot knocked Kaaya's tooth out.

Which brings up another point. I'm not sure it is possible to get hard enough on a helmet-to-helmet hit for one of your molars to end up on the field and not have a concussion from it.

Oregon State giving Utah all they want up North. 12-7 Utes in the third.

Let's go PAC12 North!

Well, DUH! It's mid 90's today. Too damned hot for a football game.

Almost every game in Tucson is a night game. I'm surprised they're playing it at this time. Might be because it's parents' weekend at the U of A.

#17 VT loses 31-17 at Cuse. Hokies should drop out as they entered as 21 point favs.

#16 Miami loses to UNC, but UNC was ahead of us in votes received. They'll cancel out, at best

Back