What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 10/13-10/15

That was a joke how they ended the CSU game.
****ty officiating there. Maybe only a 1% chance that CSU converts the Hail Mary or Stanford Band Play from the 40, but they got "screwed" there.
FWIW, a CSU victory over Boise would have pumped CU up in the computer rankings a bit.

****ty officiating there. Maybe only a 1% chance that CSU converts the Hail Mary or Stanford Band Play from the 40, but they got "screwed" there.
FWIW, a CSU victory over Boise would have pumped CU up in the computer rankings a bit.

Yeah, Boise losing probably would have seen us leapfrog them. They should drop a couple spots even for this. Not impressed. Nick Stevens threw for 171 yards, probably a career high.

Wazzu just gave us a lot of help in the South standings.

I'm assuming that USC gets thumped at Washington, as will ASU, Utah could very easily lose two of their next 3 (at UCLA, Wash, atASU).

I think we either win the South with 1 or 2 losses, or we lose the tiebreaker to USC with 3 losses (holding out some hope for a weird 3-way tiebreaker that goes our way in that case too)

I think the Stanford game is our toughest one left.

I'm assuming that USC gets thumped at Washington, as will ASU, Utah could very easily lose two of their next 3 (at UCLA, Wash, atASU).

I think we either win the South with 1 or 2 losses, or we lose the tiebreaker to USC with 3 losses (holding out some hope for a weird 3-way tiebreaker that goes our way in that case too)

I think the Stanford game is our toughest one left.

Trying not to think too far ahead. I want to beat Stanford so bad.

Yeah, Boise losing probably would have seen us leapfrog them. They should drop a couple spots even for this. Not impressed. Nick Stevens threw for 171 yards, probably a career high.

I think they stay steady in the Coaches poll, which always values wins more than the AP.

Arkansas will jump them, maybe Florida would, but Boise should be ahead of a 3 loss Ole Miss now. Maybe West Virginia jumps them. I wonder how far Tennessee falls?

Trying not to think too far ahead. I want to beat Stanford so bad.
Yeah me too (on the beat Stanford part). I can't help but look all the way ahead, it's been so long since a bowl game, let alone a conference championship game has been a realistic possibility.

I'm afraid of the lines getting pushed around like they did against USC.

I think they stay steady in the Coaches poll, which always values wins more than the AP.

Arkansas will jump them, maybe Florida would, but Boise should be ahead of a 3 loss Ole Miss now. Maybe West Virginia jumps them. I wonder how far Tennessee falls?

Rule of thumb: despite playing only 8 conference games, voters treat every SEC team as if it has 1 fewer losses than it does.

Reactions: SBG

No doubt.

I don't know how you can go from, oh, we accidentally rolled the clock to put the time back on and move the up five yards to the game is over. Especially off of the same replay angles.

At the same time, if the one kid had just gone out of bounds instead of trying a lateral that was literally going to go nowhere, they still would had the chance.

I don't know how serious his shoulder is, but he tried to get warm for this game before they scratched him. Kinda tells me he'll be ready by the time they get here.

It's weird to see the pirate with a good running game.
he actually had a couple good rb's at Tech. speaking of....Kliff K has the biggest free pass around. Tech is always slightly better than average....and he has expensive watches and people act like he's really great. i'd be getting tired of pretending Kliff's Tech is good if i was a red raider fan. they do get also average OU and former Kliff boyband member Baker Mayfield....next week in lub tex. i was in Norman last week and the papers are full of how thin OU is on D. could be a real track meet. 55-52 affair.

in other Big XII musings.....i bet the urinals were an interesting place to be when Texas was half-time down 6-3 at DKR to ISU.

oh, man, my whole Kliff thing.....i remember Tech playing pretty bad at Folsom when he was the QB. that was maybe 2002ish. i remember thinking his deep ball was flat, slow delivery....after all the hype coming in. easy win for the Barney era Buffs.

stats: KK with 3 INTs. 60+ return yards for Medford Moorer. Buffs win 37-13. 153 for Chris Brown, Wes Welker with 3 catches.

http://www.cubuffs.com/news/2002/10/26/35119.aspx

Back