What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games, Weekend of 10/29-31

It's good the hear the announcers essentially giving NU fans **** about their expectations and delusions about still being a national power. The ripples of November 23, 2001 are still being felt in Lincoln ... most of their fans just haven't acknowldeged it yet.

****braska looks so BAD! So BAD!
Reminds me of Colorado at times. True that is. Only thing is. Colorado may look better at this point in the season.

You're getting your doors blown off by a coach who is 1-18 in the B1G. You are worse than CU. See you in a few years, you're a good fit as a bottom-tier P5 opponent given our difficult conference slate.

It's a damn shame this isn't at Memorial stadium lol. That would be the only thing that could make this 11/10.

This year's Nub team looks like the first year of CU under Hawkins. Veteran leadership with toughness and pride, but a coaching style and philosophy that doesn't fit and lingering anger over the termination of the previous coach. If Riley stays, I see some Fool's Gold but it will be a spiral downward as the Pelini guys graduate.

11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

This year's Nub team looks like the first year of CU under Hawkins. Veteran leadership with toughness and pride, but a coaching style and philosophy that doesn't fit and lingering anger over the termination of the previous coach. If Riley stays, I see some Fool's Gold but it will be a spiral downward as the Pelini guys graduate.
That's exactly what I was thinking. Riley will make Nebraska soft and indifferent to losing.

The announcers are giving Nebraska a veiled eulogy.

Kyler Murray is approaching 400 total yards from scrimmage in his first start for the Aggies

55-38 Purdue over the 'Nubs

It isn't 62-36, but it will do!

Edit - 'Nubs pick up a TD in garbage time and the final is 55-45.

Last edited:
You could go out for Halloween dressed as a Nebraska fan but there are already to many people out there dressed as zombies. :LOL:

Redout.org (a fusker site several members here used to belong to) has really gone downhill as to number of members and posts since we left. But this post by Louisiana Husker is priceless:

"This team couldn't even beat themselves if they had an unlimited supply of adult material." :ROFLMAO:

If multiple different coaches can't get it done at a school maybe, just maybe, it isn't the coaches that are the problem.

Okie Lite beats the Gay Gauchos (NTTAWWT) 70-53 ... in regulation. What a ****ing joke. Call it what you will, but it ain't football.

I eagerly await the games where **** bailer, TCU, and Okie Lite have to face teams that can actually play defense.

Did the B12 outlaw defense.

You beat me to the OSU-TT game. Sooners scored 62 against Kansas but everyone does that.

Sheep got kicked by SD State 41-17

Back