What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games, Weekend of 10/29-31

WTF was Minnesota doing there? 1st and goal from a half yard away, lined up over the ball waiting for the refs to wind the clock... and they take 17 seconds to throw an incomplete pass due to a long count and a formation shift pre-snap. Unreal. I don't think they knew that the clock was going to start or something. So bad.

WTF was Minnesota doing there? 1st and goal from a half yard away, lined up over the ball waiting for the refs to wind the clock... and they take 17 seconds to throw an incomplete pass due to a long count and a formation shift pre-snap. Unreal. I don't think they knew that the clock was going to start or something. So bad.
That was painful to watch. Definitely reminded me of the end of the 1st half against UCLA last year but really it was much worse. They were coming out of an officials review so they should have had a play ready and known the clock was going to start on the whistle.

ND just got a targeting call against them in the endzone ... upheld on review. Temple 1st and goal at the 5
Not to defend ND, but when the receiver lowers his head into a defender in mid-flight, how is that targeting?

It's a weird thing with targeting. I think they need to adjust that rule for next season.
I guess you're talking about ND. I was referring to Miami/Duke. It's been a crazy 10 minutes in CFB as the Minn/Mich just ended with a crazy finish too.

Not to defend ND, but when the receiver lowers his head into a defender in mid-flight, how is that targeting?

Same way that a ball carrier is never called for lowering his head and making helmet contact. That's just what **** bailer's QB did that probably ended his season.

As Nik said ... they really have to review that before next year.

End of the Miami/Duke game. It's amazing. I think Hawkins is on the call, but he doesn't talk much, thankfully.

Good field position for the Owls ... please don't blow it.

Okay Owls. You got 2 minutes and 2 TO's ... you can do this.

Back