What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games, Weekend of 11/12-11/14

Houston comes back to take a lead with a little over a minute left. Utah pulls to within 3

That was not PI on Oregon ... if anything it was offensive PI.

If the OU lead holds Notre Dame is very happy about today's outcomes, assuming they get past Stanford.

Man there are some serious dumbfawks around here. Should I look up all the assclowns who told me Oregon sucks? 7-3 people, what did I tell you?

Man there are some serious dumbfawks around here. Should I look up all the assclowns who told me Oregon sucks? 7-3 people, what did I tell you?
You do realize your playoff hopes went up in smoke with that stanford loss, Right?

USC can't get up to compete with CU and you give them a run during a walk through... and now the PAC sucks. You guys are amazing.

Yeah right. The PAC sucks huh? Please....you are a prime example of dumbfawk.
You needed Stanford to win out to the Conference championship game and Utah needed to win out and beat the Trees in the CCG just to get a bid. You are FUBAR

They were a mess at the time CU played them, though. Completely one dimensional since they were unable to throw the ball. Also reeling after the beatdown from Utah. It was an opportunity missed. Wouldn't want to play them now, though.

They were a mess at the time CU played them, though. Completely one dimensional since they were unable to throw the ball. Also reeling after the beatdown from Utah. It was an opportunity missed. Wouldn't want to play them now, though.
Nik is right they WERE a trainwreck when after utah smoked them. they've clearly gotten their **** together. They did suck and NOW they have fixed it... Those points arent mutually exclusive... ALSO **** BAILER

Wazzu's QB just went down hard on a sack. Tried to get up twice and couldn't make it up off the turf. Hope he's ok. It was a body slam sack by the UCLA DL.

Back