What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games, Weekend of 11/5-11/7

Officiating in every conference has been horrendous this year.

SEC teams looking good the last decade with that ground and pound, swarming defense thing but with either LSU or Bama always being in the hunt for a national title they'd be able to attract the best QB in all the land. LSU in particular hasn't had great luck with that recently and with all the other athletes on the roster should have a few more natties under their belt.

It's mind bottling that both of these teams have such trouble finding a more than servicable QB. Georgia, maybe not this year, but they find one every recruiting season it seems like. I think on LSU's side, I think Miles likes a dual threat, but doesn't want to commit to the offense that would use that type of QB. I don't know what Saban's excuse is, other than he's probably hard on QB's.

Flip a coin for which conference's officials are going to get crucified this week. ACC was up in the rotation last week, Big Ten now. Pac-12 has to be on the clock.

Sickens me that an entire crew of blithering nitwit officials give those low lives the game.

Well THAT result has a few major implications.

Last edited:
So what was the call?
Utterly incompetent officiating, the entire world saw the receiver go out of bounds untouched, but the crew said he was pushed. They even ignored the crystal clear reply and stuck by the call. Reminds me of the old weasel, gangster Dr. Tom's fuskers that lucked their way into winning most of their big games with the help of horrific officiating.

Michigan State served this up by letting nubs hang close in this game. Refs simply finished it off by sticking a huge fork in it.

Silver lining is we're guaranteed enjoyment of the Riley era into 2016.

Missouri football team is going to boycott the rest of the season unless the University President is fired.

How will we know?

SC looks like they just want the season to be done. Could be open to an upset next week.. if we're up to it..

In the fusker game, the refs made a mistake on the original call for procedural reasons. If they throw the flag on the receiver going out of bounds, they could review the play and over rule that decision if the evidence supports it. By not throwing the flag the severely tied their own hands. You cannot review a play in order to call a new penalty, which running OOB willingly, and touching the ball first would be.

Arizona with a bad int and SC goes long for a TD. 10+ point swing

Well at least we have one Colorado school that is good.

CSU-Pueblo hammered Mesa today 51-20 after blasting the other top contender in the league Mines 49-21 two weeks ago. They look to be peaking as they head into the playoffs, could make another national championship run.

Wristen is doing a great job down there.

Back