What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 11/8

Because someone finally had the courage to stand up to Tini.
I didn't think it was a courage thing, I thought it was the 'Don't argue with an idot because he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience'.

Plus I'm too lazy. I like Tini, but he has been a bit insufferable this season.

I didn't think it was a courage thing, I thought it was the 'Don't argue with an idot because he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience'.

Plus I'm too lazy. I like Tini, but he has been a bit insufferable this season.
I blame slider

Why? He's wrong.

How am I wrong? Tini claimed that Utah has a poor offense without Dres Anderson, and it was quoted with a link. They looked pretty damn good before Kendal Thompson left the game against Oregon, and they weren't too bad after that. Both Clay and Booker are game breakers that Tini claimed that they don't have.

Up until a few weeks ago I thought tini and flounder were the same person. They finally both posted on the same page of the same thread and I was blown away.

Up until a few weeks ago I thought tini and flounder were the same person. They finally both posted on the same page of the same thread and I was blown away.

You missed my opening lap in 2011. That thread a great one.

Back