What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 11/8

aTm blocks a FG attempt at the end of the half and returns it for 6!

Does a TAMU with 3-3 conference record make back into the T25. And If ND comes back to make a close game with ASU will Ole Miss jump both teams with their statement shutout win vs Pres.

If you can go 3-3 in the SEC West, you'd be 6-0 in any other conference and would have easily won every game by double digits.

I think every coach worth anything is going to be rumored to want the Michigan job.

Aye .... there's the rub. What has Shanahan ever accomplished as a head coach without John Elway? Failed at Oakland, failed at the Skins, and made the playoff's once IIRC with the Broncos post-Elway.

Michigan will be much more likely to court Jim Harbaugh and/or Les Miles ... both "Michigan Men" and its financial reserves are essentially bottomless. Not saying they'll get them, but I seriously doubt that MS is even on their radar.

Last edited:
TD MEECHIGAN!!!

Of course ... it came off a turnover by NW deep in their own territory, but still ...

Aye .... there's the rub. What has Shanahan ever accomplished as a head coach without John Elway? Failed at Oakland, failed at the Skins, and made the playoff's once IIRC with the Broncos post-Elway.

Michigan will be much more likely to court Jim Harbaugh and/or Les Miles ... both "Michigan Men" and it's financial reserves are essentially bottomless. Not saying they'll get them, but I seriously doubt that MS is even on their radar.
Yeah, not disagreeing. I just remember the last time Michigan was going after a coach. I heard every name possible and they would get whoever they wanted.

Shanahan was a good coach. I just think it was evident his time had passed him around 2007 or so. It happens to every coach, at some point in time.

The SEC is cannibalizing themselves with these 8 conference games. They're knocking themselves out of the playoff race. Too much risk playing so many conference games. They should only have to play like 6. More UT-Martin and Presbyterian.

If you can go 3-3 in the SEC West, you'd be 6-0 in any other conference and would have easily won every game by double digits.

Are you moonlighting as an espin salesman?

No, I don't want the $ec network. And I sure as hell don't want the dongwhorn station, either. Stop calling.

And ANOTHER INT for Goulson ... this time right at the goalline! :lol:

Dude.....

I know ... you're right, Nik is en fuego.

I wonder if his clever snark today is due to Nikita turning him down for sex this morning? :huh:

Not saying that happened (how would I know) ... but as Fox News says: "Some people are asking." :lol:

I know ... you're right, Nik is en fuego.

I wonder if his clever snark today is due to Nikita turning him down for sex this morning? :huh:

Not saying that happened (how would I know) ... but as Fox News says: "Some people are asking." :lol:
Rep!

Back