What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 11/8

Nah - you always go for it in that case.

Let the other team have a chance to stop you.

Taking the easy three points is cheaper, IMO.

So in the WSU / OSU game - WSU just threw a TD.

The refs BLEW THE ****ING WHISTLE because of a block!!!!!

A BLOCK!!!!!!

So WSU got ****ed out of a TD because of a whistle on a BLOCK.

Pac-12 officials are TERRIBLE.

So in the WSU / OSU game - WSU just threw a TD.

The refs BLEW THE ****ING WHISTLE because of a block!!!!!

A BLOCK!!!!!!

So WSU got ****ed out of a TD because of a whistle on a BLOCK.

Pac-12 officials are TERRIBLE.
Ugh. Was so enthralled with the A&M/Auburn decision I missed it. What happened? Leach seems pissed!

If Aggie pulls this out ESPN will declare it to have not happened.

Or spend 25 minutes of a 30 minute show arguing that A&M should be in the playoff.

Damn. I get the idea of making Auburn waste their TOs, but try a running play that might work, Aggie.

It's not bigger then their Rose Bowl win despite what the announcer said.

Probably not ... but I assume you're talking about the win over Michigan in 1986 or so, and I don't know that they were ranked as high as ND at the time. BTW ... that win got John Cooper the tOSU job ... where he went something like 2-9 against UM.

Back