What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 9/15-9/17

Davis Webb very well could light up ASU's defense next weekend. ASU didn't look that well prepared this evening. PAC-12 schedule looks unforgiving for those Sun Devils this season.

This is pretty cool:

CsfLoIoW8AEBFcZ.jpg

Would've been even better if they'd put a bee next to it.
Damn it. That is pretty cool

Anyone know what Appalachian State had to do to get the U to play in their home stadium?

So how come herby can do game day and the abc call but fowler can't? Not really complaining because I like Reece too but that is stupid.

Anyone know what Appalachian State had to do to get the U to play in their home stadium?

Only guess I have is that ESPN promised a national broadcast. Kind of like what CU had with the trip to Miami (OH) that got switched to Toledo.

So how come herby can do game day and the abc call but fowler can't? Not really complaining because I like Reece too but that is stupid.
Because Fowler correctly thinks that both require a lot of prep work to do a good job, so much work that realistically you can only do one at a high level.

Herbie is fine being mediocre in both.

So how much money is Florida state going to throw at jim leavitt after this season as a DC?

Louisville looked nasty on offense that 1st series. Petrino is the best play caller in college football imo. He's got the horses this year.

Only guess I have is that ESPN promised a national broadcast. Kind of like what CU had with the trip to Miami (OH) that got switched to Toledo.
I'm new, so I can't post the link. But SBNation has an article called "How App St. got the Miami Hurricanes to play in Boone, NC"

Basically, a lot of pluck and a little bit of luck by their AD. He made a ton of cold calls, and Miami lost a game that they were planning on hosting so they agreed to a home and home.

I'm new, so I can't post the link. But SBNation has an article called "How App St. got the Miami Hurricanes to play in Boone, NC"

Basically, a lot of pluck and a little bit of luck by their AD. He made a ton of cold calls, and Miami lost a game that they were planning on hosting so they agreed to a home and home.

Thanks for the info. Solid first post. Most of these assholes that have posted over 10k times haven't enlightened us about anything except their masturbation habits. (y)

Louisville looks faster than Florida State. I don't know if that's possible, so they're definitely more fired up and in rhythm. 14-0

Louisville looks dangerous. The ACC has got themselves quite a football conference this year it appears

Louisville looks dangerous. The ACC has got themselves quite a football conference this year it appears
I think Clemson is going to be good too. They're putting up a big number already today. They get Louisville at home and Fla. St. on the road. Could see them all finish with one loss. Wonder how that tiebreaker works for their conference championship, they're all in the same division.

Petrino is a top three offensive mind in college football. Louisville looks good.

Back