What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 9/22-9/24

There are going to be some "BIG" jobs open this year at this rate.

Didn't see the game but Duke doesn't beat ND on talent, not even close. I wonder if Kelley is losing his team. How would a 5-6 loss season (or worse) play among the money guys behind ND football.

That ND -USC game later this year could have some very interesting implications that are not what people thought they would be at the start of the season. Or will both teams already have interim coaches?

Kelley reminds me of Juicebox. Nothing ever his fault.

Could you imagine if a player said in his presser that the loss was 100% on the coaches for not having them prepared and failing to make adjustments?

Finally got around to watching that Cal/ASU game. Man, I know we need to be careful about counter-recruiting when his own brother plays there, but those DBs are doo doo. Cal has some good WRs and a quick strike system, but those DBs weren't just getting burned. They were taking bad angles, losing the ball in the air, giving up big plays all over even when Webb's mechanics weren't there.

They looked better in the second half by going press coverage, definitely messed with Cal's timing but they still didn't look good. Granted you could say that means Perry and Bolden could start ASAP, but I would also say definitively that they'd get better coaching here. They're giving up 404 passing yards per game :D

Funny thing happened to Penn St, they had to play a 3rd string walk on LB, then he was ejected for targeting. Now the big 10 says helmet to helmet contact isn't enough, intent is required and the booth should have overruled the call on the field. WTF is the rule - it's now more confusing than ever?!

With the South in its current wide open state, I'll be pulling for all North teams when facing South opposition.

Back