What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Weekend of Nov 19-21

Because of the Utah loss to UCLA, the way I understand it is that the battle in LA will be a play in for the Pac12 FCG

Love the Ohio St loss. What's the concencus: is the loss of Herman as OC the primary cause of their offensive struggles? Because it seems like all of their playmakers are still there.

Dantonio and MSU rock. Once Michigan gets tracked up in a year or 2, the B1G 12 East is going to as good as the SEC West. It almost is right now. The B12 and the PAC 12 are getting left behind.

Love the Ohio St loss. What's the concencus: is the loss of Herman as OC the primary cause of their offensive struggles? Because it seems like all of their playmakers are still there.

Probably that ... and Urban's indecisiveness on who his starting QB should have been for the season.

Northwestern beat Wisconsin 13-7 in the most f'ed up game I have ever seen. Not because the wrong team won, NW should have won by three TD"S, but because the reffing made the PAC-12 refs look like the Super Bowl crew. Watch the last two minutes if you get a chance, and those weren't the craziest call in the game. A Wisconsin punt returner made the "don't touch" move to his teammates - waving his hands back and forth well below his waist. The ball popped up right to him and he grabbed it and broke 11 tackles to return it for a touchdown. Should have been 14-10 Wisconsin. Refs call illegal fair catch signal. Even dumbass Matt Millen couldn't come up with a plausible explanation for that one.

Now I am put in the horrible position of having to cheer for Nebraska next week, because Iowa can't go to the playoffs. They just can't. They have played nobody, and nearly lost to half of them.

Plus, they're Iowa.

Elliott has also said he´s not coming back for his senior year. Dito for Cardale.

Four SEC games on right now. The BSPN machine has gone all in. Talk about a conference I have zero interest in and is living off their past accomplishments. I'd take the PAC top to bottom hands down. Looking forward to the bowl results.

Four SEC games on right now. The BSPN machine has gone all in. Talk about a conference I have zero interest in and is living off their past accomplishments. I'd take the PAC top to bottom hands down. Looking forward to the bowl results.
9 pac12 teams currently bowl eligible. Possibility that 11 could make it. Gotta like the conference odds during bowl season

Northwestern beat Wisconsin 13-7 in the most f'ed up game I have ever seen. Not because the wrong team won, NW should have won by three TD"S, but because the reffing made the PAC-12 refs look like the Super Bowl crew. Watch the last two minutes if you get a chance, and those weren't the craziest call in the game. A Wisconsin punt returner made the "don't touch" move to his teammates - waving his hands back and forth well below his waist. The ball popped up right to him and he grabbed it and broke 11 tackles to return it for a touchdown. Should have been 14-10 Wisconsin. Refs call illegal fair catch signal. Even dumbass Matt Millen couldn't come up with a plausible explanation for that one.

Now I am put in the horrible position of having to cheer for ****braska next week, because Iowa can't go to the playoffs. They just can't. They have played nobody, and nearly lost to half of them.

Plus, they're Iowa.

Only caught the highlights, but that "fair catch" ruling was ridiculous. And Wisky's TD that was overruled with seconds left sure looked like a catch to me. Both the NCAA and the NFL need to seriously review their interpretations in the offseason as to what does and doesn't constitute a "catch." It really shouldn't be that hard.

Wow ... the Suckeye football empire is dissolving before our eyes.

winter-is-coming-jpeg-492x0_q85_crop-smart.jpg

btw, Georgia Southern has gone into half tied at 7 with UGA in Athens.

Now I am put in the horrible position of having to cheer for ****braska next week, because Iowa can't go to the playoffs. They just can't. They have played nobody, and nearly lost to half of them.

Plus, they're Iowa.
So what? Awfully flimsy logic to root for unl, might have to turn in your Buff card. Actually makes me question if you're really a Buff.

So what? Awfully flimsy logic to root for unl, might have to turn in your Buff card. Actually makes me question if you're really a Buff.

It's not like I am cheering for them to win anything - they're not going anywhere. I just don't want Iowa to win. Not sure I can do it anyway.

Back