What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Weekend of Nov 26-28

Looks like The Pirate may be going down ... UDub 31-10 in the 4th.

Hindsight being 20/20, gotta wonder about not making it 4th down earlier

EDIT: Nevermind

Looks like The Pirate may be going down ... UDub 31-10 in the 4th.

It's amazing just how much difference a quarterback makes. Concussions are serious business and it looks like Luke Falk had at least one bad one this month. I think he may have actually been cleared to play but Leach did the admirable thing and had the young man sit (maybe he's in a shed somewhere?) and this WSU offense isn't getting anything done.

I am enjoying ****braska's season very much. They remind me of the 2008 Buffs.

This,

They will never fall as far as we did because there fans would never let their administration let it happen but it is fun to see all the old fusker fans sitting there in misery.

Hey Nebraska ...

90d.jpg

Am I reading the Dux-Beavs score correctly ... UO up 38-35 with 10 to go in the game? (don't have FS1)

Pathetic thing they were talking about was that with the insufficient number teams qualified for bowls they might end up taking some 5-7 teams and the fuskers might get one of those slots.

10 Pac teams going bowling with UW's win.

I didn't realize 78 of the 128 D1 teams are going bowling this year, was naive thinking it'd be less than half. We ****ing suck. Not gonna watch the game tomorrow. **** it.

I hate to break it to yall but the cornholers probably still going bowling... there fans travel no matter where

I hate to break it to yall but the cornholers probably still going bowling... there fans travel no matter where

Which is why I just flipped to the Buffalo vs UMass game. Buffalo is 5-6 and down 26-28 in the 4th quarter. A Buffalo win reduces the chance that Nebraska goes to a bowl game.

I also enjoyed that Washington win to get to 6-6 and will be cheering for Tulsa to beat Tulane tonight and get to 6-6.

Simple question. If you had some money and an excuse to get out of Nebraska in late December or early January, would you care how good the excuse was?

This fTCU vs ****ler game is awful. The weather is making this game painful. Next team to give up the scoop and score loses.

Last edited:
This fTCU vs ****ler game is awful. The weather is making this game painful. Next team to give up he scoop and score loses.

You are not kidding. Two out of every three plays seems to be, "just chuck it down field and see if someone, anyone catches it and we'll go from there. Yeah. We have no real plan."

I will say that this TCU vs (****) bailer game must be fun as hell to play in, but miserable as hell to watch in person. What a dreadful night to watch a game.

Funny what happens when a southern "chuck the ball all over the field and don't worry about having a running game or a defense" kind of program is exposed to a little midwestern-type November (i.e., real football) weather.

Tulsa was up by 4 with under 2 minutes and Tulane had the ball inside their 20. 88 yard INT return to seal it. Tulsa is bowl eligible out of a very good AAC this year.

Back