What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Weekend of Nov 26-28

@hokiehead

Here we go again. Bittersweet seeing Frank go. Last link to the Welsh/Beamer days. That said, I'd love if the incompetent London could send himself out rallying the Hoos to send Frank packing with a Cup loss and his bowl streak ruined. I think this one largely comes down to UVA turnovers.

Simple question. If you had some money and an excuse to get out of ****braska in late December or early January, would you care how good the excuse was?
Should be mid-December at latest, if the worst bowl teams still go first.

****bailer's loss tonight could result in the big 12 being shut out of the playoff again. If the land thieves win tomorrow, their best win of the season will be ****bailer - a team on a 2 game losing streak that is dropping in the rankings.

Add in the fact that while CCG's are being played, the b12 sits idle (out of sight, out of mind).

@hokiehead

Here we go again. Bittersweet seeing Frank go. Last link to the Welsh/Beamer days. That said, I'd love if the incompetent London could send himself out rallying the Hoos to send Frank packing with a Cup loss and his bowl streak ruined. I think this one largely comes down to UVA turnovers.
end of an era for certain. would be nice to make the bowl and give the new coach those extra practices. if Beamer can keep the UVA streak alive, that would be a nice touch on his legacy.

here's to a well played, injury-free, ref-neutral game.

Memphis is taking it to SMU, 42-0 in the 2nd quarter. Justin Fuente getting style points to impress the selection committee at Virginia Tech.

Did anyone else see the GameDay feature on Chad Carr?

No .. but I'm aware of the story and will watch it after on the ESPN site. Cancer has no scruples when it comes to striking the young and innocent. Cancer sucks.

No .. but I'm aware of the story and will watch it after on the ESPN site. Cancer has no scruples when it comes to striking the young and innocent. Cancer sucks.

I thought it was interesting for the Carr family to open up about it so quickly after his passing.

I thought it was interesting for the Carr family to open up about it so quickly after his passing.

They knew for quite awhile that his time was extremely limited. They even gave him an early Christmas this month because he wasn't going to survive until the real one.

And it's way too dusty in here ... have to go.

28 - 10 OSU, this looks about over.

Yep ... Blue's about to get boatraced unless they can put 2 quick TD drives together. :(

Trouble is ... they need to get their running game going, but now they can't afford to.

I would be hesitant to so publicly show my family in such a painful situation but the more publicity they can generate the better chance that somebody makes that donation that results in the research that saves some other family from the same pain.

Clemson holds on to win against S. Car. 37-32. Assuming they win next week that should be one of the four

Clemson holds on to win against S. Car. 37-32. Assuming they win next week that should be one of the four

That game was a blowout for Clemson every time I checked the score. WTF happened?. Must have been a furious comeback attempt for SoCar.

Probably too much to hope for, but Auburn is leading Bama 6 -3 at the end of the first.

@hokiehead @CVilleBuff

You sons of bitches suck at being rival fans. Go sit in the corner for a bit and think about your kind words for eachother and come back with some hate for the rest of us to enjoy.

oh my. been really dusty in here since about mid-way through the second quarter. just killed another box of Kleenex after that ending.

Killing kleenex knowing London is finally gone.

Another perfect chance to end "the streak" blown. It may never end

Back