What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of Oct 22-24

In still not completely sold on Utah. They are a very good team but pretty beatable imho.
Totally agree. Cal could have beaten them easily in Utah. Cal is mediocre middle-conference team as displayed last night. They could easily be 2-6.

What concerns me about Fuente is his rise coincides with this Lynch character who seems really freaking good. Not that we should take away finding him and coaching him up, but it could be like Mac with Fales. They're all risks I suppose.
He kinda reminds me of Kentucky's qb, maybe a better athlete. Both have really good arms. The Memphis dude is money on the deep ball, he threw some dimes tonight.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...-hero-hospitalized-with-hip-injury-after-play

I just caught this during GameDay this morning. The freshman from MSU that returned the busted punt play for a TD to win on the last play broke his hip either while getting tackled in the endzone or during the celebration pile on by teammates. He will be on crutches for 3 months and is out for the season.

For such an amazing moment to end like that for the kid is unfortunate - I feel bad for him.

CSFql1kUsAA9QI0.jpg:large

I keep waiting for Clemson to go Clemson but Idk if they will this time. They are putting a beat down on the U already.

I'm sensing that there will be a huge upset today ... it always seems to happen on the Saturdays that at first glance have the least interesting games.

I'm hoping that it's MSU getting beat by IU after coming down from their Michigan high, or tOSU losing to Rutgers. More likely the latter, since the Suckeyes are on the road.

Northwestern 7 - fuskers 5, makings of a real pillow fight, both offenses look like garbage.

How can Miami be this bad? How is it possible for Miami, Texas and USC to be this bad at the same time? I don´t understand.

How can Miami be this bad? How is it possible for Miami, Texas and USC to be this bad at the same time? I don´t understand.

More and more coaches are figuring out they can be successful at multiple places, not just the big jobs. It is obvious when seeing how many coaches turned down the USC and Texas job. I think if those two jobs as top three but they have had trouble getting coaches.

You know damn well. Hope you had fun while it lasted.

I apologize. I was watching P12 network rerun of the USC - Utah game. I thought it was live and was mistaken. Oops.

That explains Kiffen being HC.

Sorry, Duff.

#notsmartassbutstoopid

I keep waiting for Clemson to go Clemson but Idk if they will this time. They are putting a beat down on the U already.

Commentator just whining that when he played, he would have been miffed at coach circling up the team and giving a pep talk. He wanted comforts. Re: Clemson coach pepping.

I'm sensing that there will be a huge upset today ...

or tOSU losing to Rutgers. More likely the latter, since the Suckeyes are on the road.

That is the one I am rooting for.

:D

I apologize. I was watching P12 network rerun of the USC - Utah game. I thought it was live and was mistaken. Oops.

That explains Kiffen being HC.

Sorry, Duff.

#notsmartassbutstoopid
Was wonder wtf was going on.

Okie State game will not be cancelled despite multiple fatalities during their homecoming parade. A drunk girl drove through a crowd, apparently. Scary stuff.

Back