What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of Oct 22-24

McCaffrey with another ridiculous night. Strong argument for best player in the country right now.
Stanford, Bama and Baylor are playing the best ball right now...and not sure about Baylor since they haven't really played anybody.

Tell me. How do CU fans take the losses year after year? Just saying it sucks to have one bad season. let alone 2,3,4 or more strung together?
You just lost to the intellectual kids that will be your bosses in 5 years.
ZVGddYd.gif

It bears repeating that if your paycheck fails to show up, recognize the situation and stop going to work.

VT now 3-5 and a mere 3-9 in their last 12 fbs games at Lane. Beamer announcement may well be coming.
We're going to miss a bowl this year. I 4eally hope that coaching g the exhibition game at Bristol really isn't that important to him.

We're going to miss a bowl this year. I 4eally hope that coaching g the exhibition game at Bristol really isn't that important to him.

If they lose at BC next week, I can see an announcement so he gets the send-off he deserves in the final home game against UNC and is stress-free to attempt to own UVA one last time.

Watched the CU game with a nub fan. It was great giving her **** about what a great coach Solitch was and how they should have never fired him and all nub problems are because they are not a legit top 10 program because the entire state sucks and they should just be happy wining 7-9 games a year. A day where Nebraska fan loses is almost as good as CU wins.

Watched the CU game with a nub fan. It was great giving her **** about what a great coach Solitch was and how they should have never fired him and all nub problems are because they are not a legit top 10 program because the entire state sucks and they should just be happy wining 7-9 games a year. A day where ****braska fan loses is almost as good as CU wins.
Even better when you get both.

Stanford really looks like the best team in the conference, and I am not sure #2 is all that close.

I'll be surprised if another team represents the Pac-12 as champion this January. Hopefully they get that Notre Dame win and put the Pac-12 in the playoff.

Watched the CU game with a nub fan. It was great giving her **** about what a great coach Solitch was and how they should have never fired him and all nub problems are because they are not a legit top 10 program because the entire state sucks and they should just be happy wining 7-9 games a year. A day where ****braska fan loses is almost as good as CU wins.
So...no blow job?

Im really looking forward to LSU/Alabama in 2 weeks.

Bama have looked fairly vulnerable at Bryant Denny this season. Ole Miss upset them, Louisiana Monroe took the game into the second half, Tennessee took them to the wire and even Arky hung with them for 3 quarters. They were spotless on the road against A&M and Georgia.

Last edited:
If they lose at BC next week, I can see an announcement so he gets the send-off he deserves in the final home game against UNC and is stress-free to attempt to own UVA one last time.
yep -- I'm behind. I was at the Wisconsin/Illinois game yesterday got back to dad's house at 1AM, didn't watch the VT game until this morning and just got caught up on message boards.

agree with what you're hearing -- sounds like Beamer's announcement coming after the BC game. not sure it depends on a loss though.

Back