What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of Oct 8-10

What a ****ty coaching job.

Yeah, Sark. You're running the ball at will, let's give the ball to your QB who has done nothing all night.

Way to think it through.

Too bad we won't have the talent to take advantage of such stellar coaching.

What a ****ty coaching job.

Yeah, Sark. You're running the ball at will, let's give the ball to your QB who has done nothing all night.

Way to think it through.

Too bad we won't have the talent to take advantage of such stellar coaching.

That field goal was inexcusable.

Amazing about USC is that Sarkasian is supposed to be this offensive genius. Anyone who can run an offense that bad with that kind of talent should get some kind of award.

Their defense which was supposed to be the question mark is what kept that game from becoming a repeat of Utah-Oregon.

worst part is, they (u$c) will punish our ass'. I mean a mud puddle ass stompin. Kessler will make all his stats up from that game on us and add in about a 100 yard rushing game.

worst part is, they (u$c) will punish our ass'. I mean a mud puddle ass stompin. Kessler will make all his stats up from that game on us and add in about a 100 yard rushing game.

meh, I begged the UO game and the USC game before the season as beat downs. It pleases me greatly to see USC choke though. I really dislike that program. Bunch of spoiled brats.

BTW - I am really getting tired of seeing conference foes get "their win" or "signature win".... Please be our turn this Saturday.

THIS ISN'T ABOUT USC BEING BAD! THIS IS ABOUT WASHINGTON BEING GOOD!

DISRESPECTED,

DevilDawg

waterboy_zpsa9829927.jpg

Night just got a little better for Hokie. VT scores on a nice TD pass to pull closer 10-7 against NC State..

VT started slowly but ending up with a solid win over a good team in their league.

Entertaining game.

VT started slowly but ending up with a solid win over a good team in their league.

Entertaining game.
yes it was. Motley played a good game, running game wasn't horrible, defense looked like a Bud Foster D, great pressure on punt coverage -- happy hokiehead household this morning.

Now, Go Badgers! **** 'em Bucky!!!!!!

While I fully expect Texass to get hammered by the Land Thieves today and would be quite amused by that ... a big part of me wants to root for UT today, just for Charlie Strong.

May God have mercy on me. :confused:

While I fully expect Texass to get hammered by the Land Thieves today and would be quite amused by that ... a big part of me wants to root for UT today, just for Charlie Strong.

May God have mercy on me. :confused:

He gets $5m to play his part in this circus. He´ll be ok.

I can't stand the arrogance of Texas. I want to see them publicly humiliated in the RRSO. The UT community needs to eat humble pie for several years before I will be ready to see them start winning again.

THIS ISN'T ABOUT USC BEING BAD! THIS IS ABOUT WASHINGTON BEING GOOD!

DISRESPECTED,

DevilDawg

I'm very happy to be livin' rent free in your head, continue with your obsession p*ssy. You're not butthurt at all.

I can't stand the arrogance of Texas. I want to see them publicly humiliated in the RRSO. The UT community needs to eat humble pie for several years before I will be ready to see them start winning again.

This is the one game where they got their doors blown off sometimes even when they weren´t a total tire fire.

Back