What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of Oct 8-10

Based on what I've seen from UT so far this season I never would have picked them to win today. Just goes to show you, anything can happen.

Reaction of the players after the win tells me that Strong hasn't lost them at all. AD needs to give this more time.

Reaction of the players after the win tells me that Strong hasn't lost them at all. AD needs to give this more time.

Yeah they seem to be rallying around him. Big emotional win.

He will get 2016 with that win.

That said, that game says a lot about OU and Texas. Neither is particularly relevant.

I kinda hate the RRS because it's the blue print for the RMS.

Just saw a hit by Iowa on an Illinois WR on the sideline that has me even more confused about what targeting is and what it isn't. Clearly helmet to helmet as the guy was trying to catch the ball.

It would be tough for me to vote them #1. They've been great in every game, but they haven't played anyone.

If Utah wins tonight (sorry Flukes :cool:) they should be #1. They've played a MUCH better schedule, and are impressive on both sides of the ball, unlike bailer (**** them) and TCU.

All I'm certain of though is that the suckeyes don't belong at #1 ... and putting them there simply based on where they finished last year is ludicrous. But we may have to wait for the first rankings to come out from the playoff committee (in a couple of weeks?) for them to be put in their proper place.

Ohio State this year reminds me a lot of Florida State last year. Keeps winning, but it's pretty clear that something's wrong and they're very vulnerable.

You know what? If we played ****braska every year in Denver then I could accept that as CU's version of the RRS. That actually would be a direct parallel.

Except Mile high isn't half way between Lincoln and Boulder and I sure as hell wouldn't want to travel to North Platte, Nebraska to attend their state fair to see the game.

Ohio State this year reminds me a lot of Florida State last year. Keeps winning, but it's pretty clear that something's wrong and they're very vulnerable.

Good call. If I am an Ohio State fan, I think I would be very worried about Elliott wearing down eventually. He is being relied upon way too much.

Well that was quick ... Michigan runs back the opening kickoff for a TD.

Michigan up 21-0 on NW in the 1st.

Welcome to the Big House, Cats!

The Wisconsin QB is repeatedly hitting Nebraska defenders in the hands, only to have the ball bounce harmlessly away.

Maybe he thinks Wisconsin is the real red shirts.

Back