What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Weekend of October 15-17

Michigan battle starting of with a lot of hard hitting.

Meanwhile the travel problems don't seem to be getting in Oklahoma's way. Up 14-0 on old man Snyder and K-State. Wonder if Snyder is going to retire again soon, having a tougher year than last.

The fact that ****ing Baylor is nationally relevant makes me irrationally angry. **** that school.
Was talking about Baylor this morning, reminiscing that only ten short years ago, a loss to Baylor was considered a complete embarrassment. How things can ****ing change

That ****ing "targeting " call has to go!!! The call against Bolden was bull**** ... he was pushed into Cook by a sparty OL. And now he's out of the game.

That ****ing "targeting " call has to go!!! The call against Bolden was bull**** ... he was pushed into Cook by a sparty OL. And now he's out of the game.

I completely agree with the sentiment behind the targeting call. Protect players from head injuries and make the penalty serious enough to change how guys play.

Problem is that the rule has moved into ridiculous. Players are getting called for unavoidable hits. kicked out for things that are barely contact or when the offensive player ducks into the hit.

Something needs to be changed.

Also am I imagining things or are the refs going crazy with chop block calls lately. Seems like I am seeing multiple flags for it every game I turn on.

"The worst call all football season! It is absurd that he was ejected."

Danny Kanell on the ESPN halftime show re Bolden getting ejected for targeting. And his colleague Joey Galloway (a Suckeye BTW) agreed.

Last edited:
Here's a tip ... try not to play OU the week after they lost a game. You're welcome.

Looks like Wyoming might get a win. Leading 21-0 closing in on half against Nevada.

That was a pretty ****ty job by the officials in the Michigan game there. Blow the damn whistle.

"The worst call all football season! It is absurd that he was ejected."

Danny Kanell on the ESPN halftime show re Bolden getting ejected for targeting. And his colleague Joey Galloway (a Suckeye BTW) agreed.
You'd hope the NCAA will take a hard look at that idiotic rule. Then again, knowing those morons, they're probably oblivious to how utterly subjective and ridiculous it is.

Bama fans will forget the rings and call for Sabans head if aTm manages to come back and win this one.

Back