What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games

College football days must be tough for Tini. Roughly 60 of his teams lose.

On the bright side, ~60 of his teams win!

Where the hell have a heard a soundbite about that? If I was copying a sound bite I've heard I would have said this isn't intramurals.

And Junction, gotcha but I could careless if someone runs up the score, especially when a team needs to win big to move up in the rankings to still have a shot at the MNC.

Especially if it's one of the teams you root for, right? :rolling_eyes:

Oh wait, that's everybody... :lol:

Especially if it's one of the teams you root for, right? :rolling_eyes:

Oh wait, that's everybody... :lol:
I mean it sucks seeing it but it's football.

Oh and so far my teams are 3-0, soon to be 4-0 once CU rolls UCLA tonight.

I mean it sucks seeing it but it's football.

Oh and so far my teams are 3-0, soon to be 4-0 once CU rolls UCLA tonight.

Mizzou not one of "your teams" now that they're losing? UCLA is one of "your teams" too, so you'll have an automatic loss there. Clemson is losing as well.

Mizzou not one of "your teams" now that they're losing? UCLA is one of "your teams" too, so you'll have an automatic loss there. Clemson is losing as well.

I cant cheer for more than 1 team although I have teams I like in college football. I believe a true fan should only cheer for 1 team no matter what. I will cheer for the Ducks even if they go 1-11 like they used to because I love my Ducks no matter what. Tini you should stick to 1 team.

Mizzou's never been one of my teams, I just have a Mizzou shirt that my friend gave to me.

How bout this Clemson game....27-3 NCSU at halftime. Wow.

Haven't watched any of it but I'm not surprised that Clemson is losing however I'm surprised it's this bad. I don't know if you saw my post in BP's parlay thread but said I wouldn't touch this game.

Mizzou's never been one of my teams, I just have a Mizzou shirt that my friend gave to me.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A statement on par with "I am not a pedophile, I was just horsing around with those boys."

I cant cheer for more than 1 team although I have teams I like in college football. I believe a true fan should only cheer for 1 team no matter what. I will cheer for the Ducks even if they go 1-11 like they used to because I love my Ducks no matter what. Tini you should stick to 1 team.
I will always cheer for CU not matter what but I also cheer for other teams unless they are playing CU, then CU will always take priority. I don't see why everyone cares what teams I like so much though.

Haven't watched any of it but I'm not surprised that Clemson is losing however I'm surprised it's this bad. I don't know if you saw my post in BP's parlay thread but said I wouldn't touch this game.

These two have had some very close games over the years. Clemson is missing Sammy Watkins too, but even still I expected we'd see a stronger performance from then with Oklahoma State losing giving them a glimmer of hope to perhaps sneak into the national title game if everything fell the right way

Don´t forget USC.
No **** USC. Only team in the Pac 12 I like is CU. Only team in the B1G I like is Michigan. Only team in the SEC I like is Bama. Only team in the Big 12 I like is Iowa State. Only team I like in the ACC is FSU and even then I only really like their fight song. **** the Big East and the other conferences.

They are playing great right now. Does not look like a team that has lost 5 games.

And the Michigan beating of NU is worth the time (replay on ESPN3).

Last edited:
So for all you who have a problem with me liking more than one team, how does that make me less of a CU fan?

So for all you who have a problem with me liking more than one team, how does that make me less of a CU fan?

I have no problem with it my only thing is I don't see the point of it. I like other teams like Michigan, but would never cheer for them because cheering for the Ducks is enough for me ;)

I have no problem with it my only thing is I don't see the point of it. I like other teams like Michigan, but would never cheer for them because cheering for the Ducks is enough for me ;)
Wait you don't cheer for them but you like them? Don't those two go hand in hand?

i knew it was only a matter of time until Clemson screwed me in my pickem. they always do (they're Clemson, "this is supposed to be the year...".and then they flop), but this year they've been pretty good money. though, i usually try and stay FAR away from the ACC for the pickem.

Wait you don't cheer for them but you like them? Don't those two go hand in hand?

No I can like a team without cheering for them and I am not sure why you think otherwise. I hate Auburn, Alabama and the SEC, but I don't go out of my way to cheer the teams playing against them.

No I can like a team without cheering for them and I am not sure why you think otherwise. I hate Auburn, Alabama and the SEC, but I don't go out of my way to cheer the teams playing against them.
I always thought that if you liked a team you would cheer for them. I wasn't trying to flame or anything, just asking a question.

And Jens, could you please explain that and how it makes me less of a fan eventhough I'm a diehard CU fan?

No **** USC. Only team in the Pac 12 I like is CU. Only team in the B1G I like is Michigan. Only team in the SEC I like is Bama. Only team in the Big 12 I like is Iowa State. Only team I like in the ACC is FSU and even then I only really like their fight song. **** the Big East and the other conferences.

This week, we will see where you shake out in a week or two depending on what happens on the scoreboard.

And back a few pages, you do play 60 minutes, you also play to win the game, not to embarrase a team from an FCS conference. That is a bush league move. If the points come in the course of your subs playing a conservative offense and they still score, so be it. Throwing the ball, which isn't normally a big part of your offense, to tack points on the board is low class.

I always thought that if you liked a team you would cheer for them. I wasn't trying to flame or anything, just asking a question.

And Jens, could you please explain that and how it makes me less of a fan eventhough I'm a diehard CU fan?

I like lots of teams in multiple leagues that are not my favorite team. I just don't cheer for them and I know it was not a flame.

Back