What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games

Paterno has lung cancer. How many packs of cigs do you have to smoke in 2 weeks to make that happen?

Everything is going right for NC State. Complete domination.

Just saw the score flash by, 37-6 now. :wow:

This has to be a real downer for the ACC. At one point it looked like they could finally have a championship game that people outside of 2 states might actually care about with 2 teams ranked in the top 10 and 1 in the national title hunt, but Clemson blew one at GT and now they lay a massive egg in Raleigh and could easily come into the game with 2 straight losses and 3 overall.

Wazzou/Utah

http://p.twimg.com/Aepsb4XCIAAh8dC.jpg:large
Aepsb4XCIAAh8dC.jpg:large

Wow I am questioning Chip for the first time.... He is a ballsy coach, but why the hell did he not use the time outs and not go for the throat? Our kicker is barely above 50% and he puts the game on his leg? ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to go get extremely **** faced drunk.

Wow I am questioning Chip for the first time.... He is a ballsy coach, but why the hell did he not use the time outs and not go for the throat? Our kicker is barely above 50% and he puts the game on his leg? ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that kid even on scholarship? Why don't you guys get a kicker? Maybe leave us one of those guys that runs a 4.2 and get a real kicker.

Is that kid even on scholarship? Why don't you guys get a kicker? Maybe leave us one of those guys that runs a 4.2 and get a real kicker.

Sadly he is on scholarship (we have 2 on scholarship for whatever reason I don't know). The kicker we had last year who proved to be clutch has been dealing with a hammy issue all year.

Sorry canard. You still got hot cheerleaders though...

Last edited:
Back