What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games

The CBS guys must die of happiness ... they have the Iron Bowl with #2 Alabama and #1 LSU v #3 Arkansas next weekend.

Crazy!!

RT @darrenrovell: USC beating Oregon cost the Pac-12 a 2nd BCS team & $508,000 PER SCHOOL.

I fail to see how it cost the Pac-12 a second BCS bid. Oregon still has the inside track of winning the Pac-12 and going to the Rose Bowl and as long as Stanford does not choke a 12-1 Stanford team will be sexy for most bowl committees.

Crazy!!

RT @darrenrovell: USC beating Oregon cost the Pac-12 a 2nd BCS team & $508,000 PER SCHOOL.

**** that ****** ass UO kicker. He owes us half a mil....

If he doesn't pay, we're taking it out of CanDuck's hide... lol

**** that ****** ass UO kicker. He owes us half a mil....

If he doesn't pay, we're taking it out of CanDuck's hide... lol

**** good luck finding $500k in my hide since I am a poor college student lol

P.S. if you are willing to stick your hands that far up my ass let me know if you find my TV remote... I seem to have lost it.

**** good luck finding $500k in my hide since I am a poor college student lol

P.S. if you are willing to stick your hands that far up my ass let me know if you find my TV remote... I seem to have lost it.

I'm not going to ask how your TV remote got up your ass....

Buffs lose, Ducks lose, Bears lose...any Sooner fans here? What a great night.

Hey canard, let me know if you find a coach up your ass. We're still looking for a good one...

Buffs lose, Ducks lose, Bears lose...any Sooner fans here? What a great night.

Hey canard, let me know if you find a coach up your ass. We're still looking for a good one...

I am looking for one that wins big games... I suddenly know what it feels like being an Oklahoma fan by getting curb stomped in every BCS bowl they played for a while.

Back