What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other hoops games - week two

Utah vs Texas Tech about to come on ESPN2

Long Beach State vs Seton Hall on ESPNU right now

Vandy gets the win.

Iowa up 48-21 on Marquette. WTF happened to Marquette?

Will be interesting to see Dom matchup vs UCLA Frosh Holiday.

UTAH is a veteran team and will be tough.

Really good game between Temple and Butler right now on ESPN2. These both look like tournament teams.

27-26 Butler with 4:30 left in the half.

Miami dominating Utah early, 28-15. Not surprising given how each has looked this season, but we'll see if Utah can get a run going.

Miami currently BOATRACING Utar, 73-55

Also, Poetl looks just as dumb when he's losing as he does when he's winning.

Final: Miami 90 Utah 66

Miami will be filling the void left by Syracuse and/or Louisville being a bit down. Canes were picked 5th in the ACC and may be above that. They're playing like a top 15 team.

Utah has NOT impressed thus far. Plenty of time to get it together this season, but they've been mediocre to this point.

The B1G is not looking good.

I think we expected Wisconsin to fall off a lot this year They lost way too much.

But the surprise is Ohio State. Losing to UT-Arlington? WTF has happened to Thad Matta's program? He had them at an elite level and they're now a mid-pack conference team fighting for the bubble every year the past couple. Maybe worse than that this year.

I think we expected Wisconsin to fall off a lot this year They lost way too much.

But the surprise is Ohio State. Losing to UT-Arlington? WTF has happened to Thad Matta's program? He had them at an elite level and they're now a mid-pack conference team fighting for the bubble every year the past couple. Maybe worse than that this year.

Aàaaaàaand, Duquesne beat Pedo state, Xavier beat Meatchicken.

Definitely not a good day in leaders and legends land.

Penn State losing by 26 to Duquesne.

Maryland having a full fledged 40 minute fight with winless Rider.

Michigan got worked by Xavier

Illinois is losing to the likes of North Florida

Whatever talk of improving Northwestern may or may not be getting, I don't know, but they're still playing OT games against Columbia.

Miami currently BOATRACING Utar, 73-55

Also, Poetl looks just as dumb when he's losing as he does when he's winning.

Lets see what the NBA scouts think about Poetl next spring. They will probably disagree with you.

Lets see what the NBA scouts think about Poetl next spring. They will probably disagree with you.

Poetl worked on his game in the offseason. You can see the results on the foul line. He's no longer a total liability from the charity stripe.

Poetl worked on his game in the offseason. You can see the results on the foul line. He's no longer a total liability from the charity stripe.

Yes, last year his FTs were a real liability. He sure is mobile for a guy that big.

SDSU just dropped one at home to Arkansas-Little Rock.

I'm now much less impressed with Utah's 5-pt home win over the Aztecs.

SDSU just dropped one at home to Arkansas-Little Rock.

I'm now much less impressed with Utah's 5-pt home win over the Aztecs.

WOW. Recruiting wise Aztecs should be the juggernauts of the midmajors. Fisher's been pulling guys with Pac-12 offers. Guess it's right to wonder about his gameday coaching abilities with all the talent he hasn't won bigger with over the years.

Miami looking to vault from I ranked to Top 10. Currently up by 19 on # 22 Butler.

No one outside Kentucky & Sparty has been more impressive the first 2 weeks.

Miami looking to vault from I ranked to Top 10. Currently up by 19 on # 22 Butler.

No one outside Kentucky & Sparty has been more impressive the first 2 weeks.

Larranaga is as underrated as they come. Always wished he got a shot at UVA HC (was an assistant). Now, let's see if they can hold it. Miami collapsed pretty badly a year or two ago.

Back