1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OU is damn good

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Unleash Hell, Sep 8, 2007.

1. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

They are National title contenders again. They will be our toughest game of the year by far.

2. BIGREDIOWAN

BIGREDIOWAN Well-Known Member

I have to give them props they definately looked good. unbiased you guys have a good team there all B.S. aside. :thumbsup:

3. unbiasedtruth

unbiasedtruth Well-Known Member

maybe, still a lot of football left to be played this year, only 2 games in so far...... they are playing pretty good so far though....:thumbsup:

and fwiw..... I think A&M stands a good shot in the orange bowl next week of winning there against the canes

and actually LB, I have to give her props, she was so OU when I was thinking they stood a chance of losing.....

4. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

You guys looked really good today. I'm interested in seeing how Aggy does next week. It should be a pretty good game next week, depending on which Aggy team shows up next week.

5. Lt.Col.FrankSlade

Lt.Col.FrankSlade Well-Known Member

I was at the Miami/OU game. It was nice to see Miami get their asses whipped.

I was not tremendously impressed with OU's running game - Miami did a good job of shutting it down. But I was impressed with Sam Bradford - if the offensive coordinator will open up the playbook some for him, I think he will be a very good QB. His offensive line is so good, they give him lots of time to throw.

The weather sucked. It poured down rain in the 1st quarter, then it was 90+ degrees and 99% humidity for the rest of the game. There were lots of nice sweaty tits to enjoy though! :D

Miami fans are obnoxious pricks, too-- with their gay "U" symbol they do the whole game. They were sure they were going to win. Talking **** even when the game was 28-13. And, of course, they were out of the stadium as soon as OU was winning by 30 points.

6. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

What I find funny is Landry Jones wanted to go to a school where he could play soon. It looks like his final two choices OU and CU, are set at QB for the next 4 years.

7. canuck_buff

canuck_buff Active Member

Um I wouldn't say either is set, one injury away from starting is a real possibility in either case.

8. Lt.Col.FrankSlade

Lt.Col.FrankSlade Well-Known Member

Not to mention OU has another freshman QB already on the team, who some people think is better than Sam Bradford.

9. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

2 years from now, no way Jones, Bradford, and Nickols (?) are all on the OU roster.

10. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

OU looked scary to me :sad1:. Miami looked like a bunch of lost punks :lol:.

11. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

With Bradford looking this so far, it certainly appears as though OU is gonna be even better than everyone thought. He was the one big question mark on that team coming into this season.

12. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

I suspect Bradford will come back to earth, he's a got a lot playmakers at WR and a good to very good OL. but, you couldn't really ask for more so far.

i watched most of that game switching back and forth with the bugeaters, and UM seemed lost on O. they made no effort to throw the ball down the field.

13. Waylon Van Smack

Waylon Van Smack #RollJays Club Member

OU looks like the class of the B12 and maybe the best team in the land.

14. BrownEyedBuffGirl

BrownEyedBuffGirl Well-Known Member

OU looks good, but I'm not all that impressed yet given that their first 2 opponents have been awful. Miami has sucked for a couple years now.

15. Blackshirts

Blackshirts Guest

Looks like OU has some great momentum with those two wins. Cudos to their victory today!

16. Waylon Van Smack

Waylon Van Smack #RollJays Club Member

good point. but considering their QB is new, with the WR core they have and O-line they will only get better as they go through the B12, by the time the CCG and BCS bowl come round they will be scary good.