1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Our Pac-12 Schedule

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Shldr2Shldr, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Shldr2Shldr

Shldr2Shldr Club Member Club Member

Something that was brought up to me this weekend, made me feel a bit better about our Pac-12 losses.

With the exception of OSU, which should have been top 25 if not for the head scratcher to open the season, and Arizona, which is now starting to get some traction in the polls, all of our losses have been against top 25 competition. Losing all the time sucks, but our schedule has been brutal in conference play.

The young guys have been thrown into the fire, the experience will only pay off. Especially with them looking more and more competitive every week.

2. BuffHerd

BuffHerd Club Member Club Member

Testament to the strength of the PAC. Still wish we would have made the jump in '93. We would have hung several banners by now

3. absinthe

absinthe Ambitious but rubbish. Club Member Junta Member

Yeah vs last year this is a much stronger Conf. Hell even Oregon looks better this year than last, ASU, Zona, UCLA are all much improved.

4. J.R. Ewing

J.R. Ewing Club Member Club Member

Really only Stanford and Cal look like they're down from last year. USC, post-Kiffin, looks like a top 25 team too.

5. Shldr2Shldr

Once someone breaks Bama's streak, I think the SEC will drop back down to earth a bit. Its only a matter of time until the cycle moves on. Pac-12 looks to be the next power conference.

6. Alfred91

Alfred91 Club Member Club Member

Missouri's and TAMU's successes show me that the SEC is an extremely top-heavy conference.

We have our work cut out for us climbing the ranks of this conference though.

7. Shldr2Shldr

TAMU is all Manzel. As soon as he leaves they will drop. Mizzou is intriguing. Idk how they will be next year, mostly because I am not sure what exactly they are doing so well, or who their turn around player is.

8. SBG

SBG Formerly known as EFNMB Club Member Junta Member

The Pac12 is getting stronger and is definitely a QB league, but due to the OLs and DLs of a lot of SEC teams they aren't going to go away anytime soon. It'll balance out a bit more, but I don't see them dropping off and having an off year(s) like the B1G just given their recruiting base.

9. SBG

SBG Formerly known as EFNMB Club Member Junta Member

Mizzou has been fortunate enough to play teams suffering major injuries (UGA, South Carolina, Florida). When Shaw came back in SCar took control over that game.

Mizzou is smoke and mirrors. But a W is a W.

10. absinthe

absinthe Ambitious but rubbish. Club Member Junta Member

Still shows me that if you can run an offense you can compete in the SEC.