What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Our practices are a disaster

Dal Ward Buff - what BS. We are supposed to believe this staff can't conduct a productive practice because you say so? Hey genius - With all your football background, maybe we can enlighten us on what would constitute a good practice?

Why are we supposed to believe this staff can do anything productive?

Why are we supposed to believe this staff can do anything productive?

Hey, just because this team has lost 6 straight games by 20+ points doesn't mean that they aren't getting a lot better. You have to look at the film.

however these practices are conducted, they have lead to the worst season in well over 100 years of Colorado Football.

I haven't personally seen any practices, so those might be running flawlessly.

Unfortunately, I have seen numerous games. Those are a disaster.

While the speculation about practice is entertaining, what matters are the results. If football were coursework, practices would be studying and the games would be exams. No matter how one studies, only the exams count. How are we doing with our current exam?

#QKeyAnsComment
1Ewesabthe dog ate our playbook
2SScdthis was a gimme question that everyone was supposed to get right
3FSczwhat do you mean z wasn't one of the choices?
4WSUbbphew!
5UCLAacthought we knew the answer, then just drew a blank
6ASUadthey guy next to us told us this was the right gap to fill
7USCd-left blank
8Oc-couldn't comprehend the offense (er... question)
9Treebcused the magic 8-ball
10Zonac366couldn't resist

Our grade is 10% (F). Would the school keep a prof with students who scored similarly?

Last edited:
Little do you know Practice starts at 345 on thursdays, not the usual 245 that it was changed to after daylight savings.
jokes on you

There isn't anything funny about any of this, in my opinion. Just keep working your tail off little brother. Grinding everyday is the only way out of this.

I think that's kind of what people have been getting at in this thread....
Agree.

However, I am not really buying in to this particular piece of drama. I have been to practices run by Mac, Neu, GB, and Hawk. I saw lots of standing around and a general appearance & feel of inefficiency with all of them

Agree.

However, I am not really buying in to this particular piece of drama. I have been to practices run by Mac, Neu, GB, and Hawk. I saw lots of standing around and a general appearance & feel of inefficiency with all of them

With your frame of reference you should try to get yourself invited up to practice before the season and tell us what you think. I'll McChesney if he's been to any of the practices this year.

Back