What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Outland Trophy Watch List: Solder & Miller

Awesome guys. So this means we should have one of the best O-lines in the conference, right DJ?

Awesome guys. So this means we should have one of the best O-lines in the conference, right DJ?

We should, Sink.

Especially with the reports coming out that Givens has all his stuff in order, including his coursework, and has put on the good weight we have been hoping for. He should be a focused, 295-305 lb stud at RT for us this season.

We've got a returning Senior starter at Center with Stevens and a RS-Junior with starting experience pushing him in Iltis.

At LG, we've got 5 guys with starting experience (Adkins, Bahr, Behrens, Iltis and Max) plus Richter working in.

This is all stacked on top of our two Outland watchlisters and returning All-Big 12 performers in Solder and Miller.

If this OL isn't a strength of this team, pretty much the entire coaching staff is going to be looking for work and Denver Johnson may not find a job. There is absolutely no excuse for a poor showing this year.

Wow, hadn't heard that about Givens - that's a lot of weight added in the offseason, I hope you're right we need all those guys playing well.

I wonder how many BCS teams are returning their entire O- and D-lines? Couldn't be more than a handful.

Actually, in one of the pre-season mags I saw that the Buffs return more starters than any team in the B12.

I'm glad that they were nominated but they are going to have to play like they deserve it, to win it. Last years performance gave me no indacation that they would be up for the honer this year.

Back