What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Outsiders perspective

CU fans have been taking as an axiom that we're going to be better in year T+2 for about a decade now. What about last year's ****ty season was better or different than the ****ty seasons that preceded it?

I guess we moved the ball pretty well which is encouraging but your QB is an int-throwing gunslinger I certainly hope that your offense can put up some yardage.

"Most Buff fans fail to realize how deep the hole really is."

"Most Buff fans fail to realize how deep the hole really is."

I finally felt like the Buffs team I watched on the field would have had a good shot at making the FCS playoffs last season. First time I've felt that way since 2010 (after not feeling that way in 2006 or 2009). It's been a ****ing train wreck into a tire fire.

An outsider's perspective I got from a snooty longhorn is that CU is a joke and a has been. It's irrelevant on the football landscape. He said that CU doesn't care about football. Out of sight, out of mind.

I was wearing my CU hoodie on an elevator in downtown dallas, and a random guy asked where I was hiding my stash.

Last edited by a moderator:
This morning on my drive in the talking heads were focused on the Big 12 south. Being a UTE based market, their breakdown was from that perspective. For those of you in this market, (DJ and PK)

Paraphrasing their feedback:
Number six is Colorado. They regressed last year not winning a single in conference game. It is really painful to watch. When the QB through the interception to give away the Utah game, Macintyre looked like he was giving birth on the sidelines. Every other team in the division will go into next season ranked. No question they are last.

They ranked Utah in fifth and then I got to work and didn't listen anymore.
We didn't regress...we actually got better...at least on offense and I believe ST. Defense will get better this year with more talent and a new DC. But nothing this guy wrote is out of bounds for a casual observer.

We didn't regress...we actually got better...at least on offense and I believe ST. Defense will get better this year with more talent and a new DC. But nothing this guy wrote is out of bounds for a casual observer.

Why will the defense be better with a new DC? We don't even know who that DC is; at this point all we can do is speculate that the hire is probably going to underwhelm most informed fans.

An outsider's perspective I got from a snooty longhorn is that CU is a joke and a has been. It's irrelevant on the football landscape. He said that CU doesn't care about football. Out of sight, out of mind.

I was wearing my CU hoodie on an elevator in downtown dallas, and a random guy asked where I was hiding my stash.

Did you sell him some? :lol:

And the Longhorns? What would they be? A rich kid that squanders his family wealth to become homeless? I find longhorn fans more insufferable than any other fan base besides the Dallas Cowboys.

Hmm. I wonder what the common denominator between the two is. :finger:

Back