1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Over It

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by BeachBronco, Nov 26, 2009.

1. BeachBronco

BeachBronco Active Member

He is staying so let's move on, time to stomp a mudhole in some fusker ass tomorrow. Time to see how our recruiting class will shakeup. Time to think about spring practice and who will shine. Time to think about that Georgia game next fall and the opportunity that game can have on recruiting. Shoulder to shoulder baby!!!!

Swish likes this.
  2. AlferdJasper

AlferdJasper Well-Known Member

go buffs!

3. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

i hear ya.....and shoulder to shoulder at the end of the day.

but 1. i don't believe in Hawkins and 2. i think another Spring camp and summer of Hawkins "up talk" and 3rd person gobbelty gook seems painful beyond description.

listening to his radio show last night, when they weren't programmatically avoiding talking about anything of substance with the NU game less than 48 hours away....was Hawk's constant justification of himself as a "funky", "doing things a little bit different" kind of dude. like there's some kind of higher, more esoteric logic at work with the guy that somehow losing all the time proves what an awesome coach he is.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2009
  4. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

:lol:

Good post, but a part wants to cry right now too. Hawkisms are great!

5. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

i guess that's all that's left. sit back and appreciate the entertainment value of it all. like it's brilliant satire or something.

6. Swish

Swish Half a bubble off Club Member

I think from here on out I just take everything out of his mouth with a grain of salt. I'll be looking strictly at results - results in recruiting (position, speed, size, strength and STARS) results on the field (no more blah, blah, blah about how things are shaping up in practice, team attitude, etc...)

I can live with the decision to keep him another year, but I will not buy in to any of his enthusiastic jargon anymore. His teams are soft and undisciplined and we will go 5 - 7 next year. Then hopefully this will be over.

7. Duff Man

The best thing about Hawkisms is how far beyond standard coachspeak they actually go. Often, they go so far as to not make any sense whatsoever.

8. Duff Man

5-7? When did you get so optimistic?:smile:

9. GoBuffs08

GoBuffs08 Well-Known Member

:iagree: No chance with Juicebox running things do we win 5 games next year. Hell we can count on 5 losses from road games alone.

10. Swish

Swish Half a bubble off Club Member

:lol:

11. Buffalo Brad

Buffalo Brad Club Member Club Member

Go and put a beating on the Nibblets - Go Buffs!