What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac-12 and Big Ten enter inter-league scheduling agreement

I f things keep going the way they are...there may just be 10 fans at the next Cinch Jeans/Rocky Mountain Slowdown/Bowlen House of Extortion/Let me grope you on the way in/CU-CSU game....

I actually bet that CSU's attendance is somewhat up next season - but they and their new coach flop ala Dan Hawkins, then I would expect that to basically kill this series for them.

CU attendance might actually drop a little. I don't want to go next year, and I know that Sackygate may not happen either

At the risk of sounding repetitive, the game isn't enjoyable when played at Invesco. Why do something you don't enjoy? I have better things to do with my time than get harrassed by a bunch of thugs with nightsticks, mace, tear gas and full riot gear. It's like they're looking for problems, and in so doing, creates them.

At the risk of sounding repetitive, the game isn't enjoyable when played at Invesco. Why do something you don't enjoy? I have better things to do with my time than get harrassed by a bunch of thugs with nightsticks, mace, tear gas and full riot gear. It's like they're looking for problems, and in so doing, creates them.
To support CU. I agree it ****ing sucks at Invesco, but I still go because I support CU (and get smashed and thrown out in the process).

To support CU. I agree it ****ing sucks at Invesco, but I still go because I support CU (and get smashed and thrown out in the process).

They get my money whether I'm there or not. I see no reason to put myself through that kind of abuse.

Let. It. Go. Tini.

Holy crap, you cannot resist creating a fan debate, can you?

I haven't read the entire thread but home games are covered in the standard TV contracts. Neutral games are out for bid and new revenue.

You guys bring up a good point about this limiting our non-conference schedule. But I like the idea of playing a Big Ten team every year. Besides, this megaconference thing seems to be the way the CFB world is heading. I give kudos to Larry Scott for aligning with the Big Ten and keeping us on the leading edge of things.

I'm done with the game in Denver. Had season tickets for years and it's just not fun in Denver anymore. With the amount of money we are going to be getting from the Pac12 and Bohn saying he wouldn't have signed the contract extension if he knew we were heading West.

How about we have Bohn commit the 1 million we get from the game in Denver to immediate athletic improvements. Tell us exactly what we can expect to see. That way if I know we are going to be getting something in return, I may not go to the game but at least we would have something to show for it.

Going to the game at Invesco was an absolute nightmare this year. It took forever to drive there, my parking spot sucked, and by the time I got to sackygate I could only hang out about a half hour. Then, the game had an absolutely dead atmosphere.

If every CU game was like that, I wouldn't have season tickets. But I end up paying more, getting hassled more (**** the Invesco event staff and cops), and having less fun for this game.

CU needs to grow a sack on this one. Forget Invesco.

If we do extend, it needs to be on campus and follow the West Virginia vs. Marshall format. 7-year series. 4 at WVU, 2 at Marshall. Whoever wins 2 of the first 3 years gets game #7 on its campus.

PSU v. Colorado at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia!!!!!!!

Whahoooooo!!!!!

Back