1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pac-12 Away Game Tix

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by HotRack, Nov 29, 2011.

1. HotRack

HotRack Rez BubbleHead Club Member

Does CU normally have a batch of tickets that you can buy for the Pac-12 away games?

I'm thinking of taking a "guys" (me and my boys) weekend for the Oregon/OSU road games. Went to Whoregon's site and cheapest tix are $34 each with a whole ring of upper deck seats marked "unavailable" and Ore. St. were at like $14 each.

While I am looking for cheap tix, I'm more concerned with trying to sit by Buff fans in the "visitor's" section. Both times we went to Buff games in Texas (UT and Bailer) I had to go through the UT/Bay websites and got sprinkled about the stadiums having to sit next to their uneducated fans. Seems like if CU sells tix to away games for the visitor section, they should for BB games too.

2. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

My understanding that AFA and CSU were the only away games for which the CU ticket office was coordinating tickets.

I'm not sure, though. Maybe someone else knows?

3. BuffAlum2007

BuffAlum2007 Well-Known Member

Typically for away basketball games, the only tickets the schools receive are a small allotment for the travel party and for the player-guest list...if a school thinks they will have high demand for a game from their fans, they can request consignment tickets from the host school to sell (which I presume is exactly why CU is selling tix for the game at CSU)...

4. HotRack

HotRack Rez BubbleHead Club Member

Bummer. Of the roadies, I think only NorCal will garner that possible attention for the ADept. to get consignment tix. Just a bit too far for me to drive...sigh...

Well, just have to see what the Duckies and Beavs offer up!

5. GregInArlington

GregInArlington Well-Known Member

try ticketcity.com

I got the texas tickets tonight for $18 each - 7th row midcourt, it was sweet.

or ebay / craigslist etc... all of the good tickets in any arena will be for season ticket holders, and you have to buy them 2nd hand.