What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac-12 Away Game Tix

HotRack

Rez BubbleHead
Club Member
Does CU normally have a batch of tickets that you can buy for the Pac-12 away games?

I'm thinking of taking a "guys" (me and my boys) weekend for the Oregon/OSU road games. Went to Whoregon's site and cheapest tix are $34 each with a whole ring of upper deck seats marked "unavailable" and Ore. St. were at like $14 each.

While I am looking for cheap tix, I'm more concerned with trying to sit by Buff fans in the "visitor's" section. Both times we went to Buff games in Texas (UT and Bailer) I had to go through the UT/Bay websites and got sprinkled about the stadiums having to sit next to their uneducated fans. Seems like if CU sells tix to away games for the visitor section, they should for BB games too.

My understanding that AFA and CSU were the only away games for which the CU ticket office was coordinating tickets.

I'm not sure, though. Maybe someone else knows?

Typically for away basketball games, the only tickets the schools receive are a small allotment for the travel party and for the player-guest list...if a school thinks they will have high demand for a game from their fans, they can request consignment tickets from the host school to sell (which I presume is exactly why CU is selling tix for the game at CSU)...

Bummer. Of the roadies, I think only NorCal will garner that possible attention for the ADept. to get consignment tix. Just a bit too far for me to drive...sigh...

Well, just have to see what the Duckies and Beavs offer up!

try ticketcity.com

I got the texas tickets tonight for $18 each - 7th row midcourt, it was sweet.

or ebay / craigslist etc... all of the good tickets in any arena will be for season ticket holders, and you have to buy them 2nd hand.

Back