What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac-12 basketball ratings: Assessing Cal’s at-large chances

RSSBot

News Junkie
Jon Wilner

Before we get to the rating’s 2011-12 debut, a few words on Cal’s prospects for the NCAAs, which have become a fairly hot topic on the Hotline and elsewhere now that the Bears have established themselves as the team to beat — or one of the two — in the conference. While I’d agree that [...]

Originally posted by College Hotline
Click here to view the article.

3. Colorado (14-7, 6-3)
Results: Won at USC 74-50, lost at UCLA 77-60
Next up: vs. Oregon State and Oregon
Comment: If there’s a better coach in the conference than Tad Boyle, he resides in Berkeley.

:thumbsup:

And Boyle is still a relatively new head coach, so there is lots of room for him to improve....which I think he will by leaps and bounds

Anyone who watched last year's team play defense and has watched this year's knows that the man knows his ****.

yeah just want to see him with a 10 man rotation and a legit big man or two.

I clicked on that link preparing myself for a fit of rage when the Buffs were slotted near 6th as some have done. In fact, besides overrating OSU, like most have done, he did a pretty good job. Stanford has definitely lost a lot of steam...

I clicked on that link preparing myself for a fit of rage when the Buffs were slotted near 6th as some have done. In fact, besides overrating OSU, like most have done, he did a pretty good job. Stanford has definitely lost a lot of steam...

Yup was preparing myself to see yet another ranking with Oregon extremely overrated. This was very fair to the Buffs. Better watch for UCLA, they're coming on strong.

Back