1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pac-12 basketball ratings: Assessing Cal’s at-large chances

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by RSSBot, Jan 31, 2012.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

Jon Wilner

Before we get to the rating’s 2011-12 debut, a few words on Cal’s prospects for the NCAAs, which have become a fairly hot topic on the Hotline and elsewhere now that the Bears have established themselves as the team to beat — or one of the two — in the conference. While I’d agree that [...]

Originally posted by College Hotline
    Click here to view the article.

2. Goose

Goose Hoops Moderator Club Member Junta Member

:thumbsup:

3. SECOBuffsFan

SECOBuffsFan Active Member

And Boyle is still a relatively new head coach, so there is lots of room for him to improve....which I think he will by leaps and bounds

4. Goose

Goose Hoops Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Anyone who watched last year's team play defense and has watched this year's knows that the man knows his ****.

5. tante

tante Club Member Club Member

yeah just want to see him with a 10 man rotation and a legit big man or two.

6. RumblinBuff

RumblinBuff That one blogging guy Club Member

I clicked on that link preparing myself for a fit of rage when the Buffs were slotted near 6th as some have done. In fact, besides overrating OSU, like most have done, he did a pretty good job. Stanford has definitely lost a lot of steam...

7. CVilleBuff

CVilleBuff Club Member Club Member

Yup was preparing myself to see yet another ranking with Oregon extremely overrated. This was very fair to the Buffs. Better watch for UCLA, they're coming on strong.