What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac-12 Bowl Games

Really???? Since when???? Did some uTerus fan-bois steal the cali dudes surf board wax?

Since 2004 when Mack Brown got on his knees and blew everyone. The end result of his lobbying was that Texas got into the Rose bowl despite Cal's higher ranking, 10-1 record and historic ties to that venue. We've waited over half a century to return there and would have played Michigan in a time-honored tradition. Five of our current coaches are now on staff from the year we got shafted.

We had Aaron Rodgers as QB and a guy named Tosh Lupoi as a defensive player on that team. "Anger" and "motivation" are not going to be a problem. Nobody holds a grudge like a Cal fan. The hatred is strong.

"As happy as we are today, I really feel sorry for Cal. Cal is a great football team. The system doesn't work and we understand that."

-Mack Asshat Brown

Last edited:
To be fair, I am not up to date on the injury situation with any of these teams except Cal

As far as Texass, assume they are at full strength. Their two starting RBs were both out for the Baylor game, but given the long layoff, both should be ready. They can seriously run the ball. They put up 390 yards rushing in one game and I believe 440+ in another. That's just rushing, not total offense. We'll need to rotate Tipoti, Jalil and Tiny to keep from being worn down. Is Guyton going to be back at 100%? Gotta have him. Even then, I assume we'll creep both safeties up to around 8 yards deep like we did vs. Utah. Basically Texas looks like a physically bigger version of Utah - great running attack, poor passing attack, good but not great defense. If the team plays like they did against the Utes, this will be a glorious victory.

Texas shouldnt be ranked 24 in the BCS, thats hilarious. I hope Cal beats the balls off them.

Cal fans get a chance to end the Mack Brown era if they demolish UT. Do it Cal. For us and for college football.

The only potential downside is that they could get a coach that would make them MNC contenders every year and UT arrogance could get worse.

Back