What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac 12 championship game thread

Refs, FYI:

Offensive holding, illegally blocking a player from the opposing team by grabbing and holding his uniform or body.

Try to remember it next year, it is OK to call.

Those refs were god awful.... Missed 2 plays where UCLA had at least 13 men on the field, missed a UCLA player punching one of our guys (2 feet in front of the ref lol), 2 players diving at LMJ's knees long after he was out of bounds.

Those refs were god awful.... Missed 2 plays where UCLA had at least 13 men on the field, missed a UCLA player punching one of our guys (2 feet in front of the ref lol), 2 players diving at LMJ's knees long after he was out of bounds.

Quit complaining ****er

I'm OK with not calling some of the personal fouls. The Pac 12 refs have been far too quick with the flag for personal foul calls. I thought for sure they would throw a flag on that sack when the Oregon DE came in unopposed and just freaking drilled the UCLA QB. I was pleasantly surprised that they didn't. He did lead with the helmet, so I could see why they might have.

You have some pretty dirty players yourself....... #11.......

You have some pretty dirty players yourself....... #11.......

Where was Eddie Pleasent dirty in that game lol? He has never been a dirty player since we switched him to Safety and he couldn't figure out who to cover. Hard to be dirty when he is never in the right spot to make a play lol

Back