What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac 12 Coaching Carousel

But as far as we know, he never killed 5 hookers at SMU.... :thumbsup:

I thot we established a wishy-washy baseline on these comments? i.e., you comment, when All-Buff-A-Cized, would be "But as far as we know, he may or may not have ever killed 5 hookers at SMU"

Maryland & DC are going to get a lot harder for us to recruit. Terps just hired Mike Locksley as OC.

Wrong:
"I would like to apologize to Arkansas coach Bobby Petrino.And former Ohio State coach Jim Tressel.
And new Buckeyes coach Urban Meyer.
Heck, I'd like to apologize to any college football coach I've ever criticized.
None of you were as deceitful or slick as new Arizona State coach Todd Graham, who becomes the new president of the Liar's Club, thanks to his latest backdoor exit to a more lucrative job."

How about getting on a plane and interviewing, denying it ever happened, then taking the job. Yeah, UW's history doesn't exactly smelling like roses either. Lisa Love is a disaster at ASU.

Wrong:
"I would like to apologize to Arkansas coach Bobby Petrino.And former Ohio State coach Jim Tressel.
And new Buckeyes coach Urban Meyer.
Heck, I'd like to apologize to any college football coach I've ever criticized.
None of you were as deceitful or slick as new Arizona State coach Todd Graham, who becomes the new president of the Liar's Club, thanks to his latest backdoor exit to a more lucrative job."

How about getting on a plane and interviewing, denying it ever happened, then taking the job. Yeah, UW's history doesn't exactly smelling like roses either. Lisa Love is a disaster at ASU.

uh-greed. what a **** show (and i hate asu and hope they burn in the depths of hell, but subjectively - this is a ****ing mess).

Pitt coach doing the same thing the Pitt AD did to the Big East, as head of the "expansion committee". It would be a bigger deal but he just isn't that big of a deal as a coach, so who cares if they look bad. Pitt crying about though is the most pathetic point of the whole situation.

I thot we established a wishy-washy baseline on these comments? i.e., you comment, when All-Buff-A-Cized, would be "But as far as we know, he may or may not have ever killed 5 hookers at SMU"

I think that's only if you're saying something like "Craig James may or may not have killed 5 hookers at SMU". But when addressing only the negative, i.e., "As far as we know Todd Graham NEVER killed 5 hookers at SMU", it's ok to leave out the "may or may not". Let's face it, "Todd Graham never may not have killed 5 hookers" doesn't really make much sense anyway...

I think that's only if you're saying something like "Craig James may or may not have killed 5 hookers at SMU". But when addressing only the negative, i.e., "As far as we know Todd Graham NEVER killed 5 hookers at SMU", it's ok to leave out the "may or may not". Let's face it, "Todd Graham never may not have killed 5 hookers" doesn't really make much sense anyway...

You a lawyer now? I thot you're a bean counter.

Back