What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac-12 Football Media Days (July 30-31)

More running this year with Sefo and the RB's. Sefo is lighter, faster, stronger, more physical, running well this offseason.

He needs to be more of a running threat for the zone read to be effective. Not to mention, being able to scramble for a 1st down when it's 3rd and 5 and the play breaks down.

He needs to be more of a running threat for the zone read to be effective. Not to mention, being able to scramble for a 1st down when it's 3rd and 5 and the play breaks down.

Sefo now at 6'4" and 240, if he is running and reading better, he may be able to do that.

"Some of the vets went to MacIntyre to report that there was almost a fight in the locker room. Some guys were saying 'we can go 8-4' and some of the other guys got pissed and said 'who is going to beat us?'".

Needless to say, HCMM loved that the psychology of the team has made that turn.
That was my favorite line as well. If we start 4-0, we'll see swagger on this team that hasn't been there since pre-Hawk.

KO - theme of summer workouts has been "get your foot over the line" in response to all the close losses last season.

Nembot doesn't drink. So guys invite him to go out with them to keep them out of trouble. When things get a little chippy, the big man steps in and gets his teammates out of there.

I can guarantee that if I was in a drunken argument that my attitude would do a 180 in a hurry if I was all of a sudden staring into Nembot's chest and he was telling me that the argument was over. :lol:

I love the story about how the players almost got in a fight because they were talking about going 8-4 and the other guys were saying "who are we gonna lose to?".

That's a huge jump in confidence...let's hope it transfers to the field.

I love the story about how the players almost got in a fight because they were talking about going 8-4 and the other guys were saying "who are we gonna lose to?".

That's a huge jump in confidence...let's hope it transfers to the field.

Was the fight about their poor math skills?

What a beautiful campus, stadium, and colors we have. You guys and gals already know that though, but it sure looks good on tv. Scum bag coming up next.

Pac-12 has signed a deal with Adidas as the official conference apparel and Adidas will be sponsoring a lot of PACN.

Back