What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

PAC-12 logo to be unveiled on March 16

Love the new Pac logo - hope they keep it the same. Some "traditionalists" are against it, but screw 'em...we could be the Big 10 hahahaha.

Oh, and 9 months later, thank heaven this isn't the Pac16. If Oklahoma State and Texas Tech were in this conference...

Anyone check Twitter for the Pac-10 having a countdown to unveiling the Pac-12 logo? #countdownto12 is where the fun is at.

210awbt.jpg

There is a photo of a Beaver, Duck, and Bear holding up the Pac-12 logo cards like the WSU cheerleader.

Speaking of logos and "branding" have you guys checked out the CU homepage lately? Its redone and has the new $780,000 dollar logo. All kidding aside, I really do like the new panoramic photo they have which shows the whole campus with Folsom and the Flatirons...gives you an idea of how awesome a place Old CU is.

The dude from oregano state looks like an extra from Animal House.

http://twitpic.com/48md97

Part of the "2" is revealed...looks like it's time for the farkers to go back to work.

The farkers will have fun with the " 1 " rising from his crotch area.

http://twitpic.com/49h6gc

Utah photo with bottom left of "2" showing. That pretty much gives us an idea of what the "2" will look like.

Seems like they went out of their way to not have attractive people in the pics.

This might make myself look bad, but i'm a student at Cal and was part of the commercial shoot. all the "students" from the Pac-12 schools are Cal students. Since the conference offices are in Walnut Creek, CA (an East Bay city not far from Berkeley), I guess it was just easiest/cheapest for the conference to film the whole thing at one school and use Cal players instead of the costs involved in traveling to all 12 schools to do a little bit at each place, or fly everyone to one location.
My photo hasn't been released yet in the "countdownto12" twitter thing. I'm hoping I didn't get left on the cutting room floor.

This might make myself look bad, but i'm a student at Cal and was part of the commercial shoot. all the "students" from the Pac-12 schools are Cal students. Since the conference offices are in Walnut Creek, CA (an East Bay city not far from Berkeley), I guess it was just easiest/cheapest for the conference to film the whole thing at one school and use Cal players instead of the costs involved in traveling to all 12 schools to do a little bit at each place, or fly everyone to one location.
My photo hasn't been released yet in the "countdownto12" twitter thing. I'm hoping I didn't get left on the cutting room floor.

:sorry: I figured they were all actors.

Back