What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

PAC-12 logo to be unveiled on March 16

Kudos to Scott and team on this. I'm actually sort of excited to see what it is going to look like, and getting me excited about a new conference logo is a pretty impressive feat.

maybe we can get CU to learn a few things from them.

The sooner we can start sporting the Pac 12 logo and ditch the Big 12, the better. The stank of texas is upon us, and we must cleanse ourselves.

The sooner we can start sporting the Pac 12 logo and ditch the Big 12, the better. The stank of texas is upon us, and we must cleanse ourselves.

106 days until the gates of the Pac-10 open and Ralphie walks in with the Ute picking up her scoop.

It was definitely hardest to get people to put on the Stanford stuff. Those who showed up last basically got stuck with it, others had choices and chose other schools that they maybe had some other allegiance to. I was actually wearing an ASU hoodie that day (life long Sun Devils fan, my dad played there back in the day) so it was no problem for me to put the jersey on. I actually sent a photo of me in the jersey to my parents and they got a kick out of it.

gobears?

258497547.jpg

Didn't we basically assume this would be the design of the logo when we first saw the pac-10 version back in june? Who got paid how much for this?

[video=youtube;niiWyvrjh_c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niiWyvrjh_c&feature=player_profilepage[/video]

They didn't have anybody dressed up in one of our killer ski team uniforms. Hey, we're national champions! Let's have some respect!

According to the Salt Lake City Trib, Utah's Pac-12 gear goes on sale July 1st and I believe that will be the same date CU's Pac-12 gear goes on sale.

I'm not buying any discounted CU Big 12 gear...that stuff can just go to a third world country.

According to the Salt Lake City Trib, Utah's Pac-12 gear goes on sale July 1st and I believe that will be the same date CU's Pac-12 gear goes on sale.

I'm not buying any discounted CU Big 12 gear...that stuff can become third world country toilet paper.

Fify

I'm not buying any discounted CU Big 12 gear...that stuff can just go to a third world country.

Like the losing team superbowl hats.

Pictures from the DrawCast iPhone App. Pretty cool little drawing program. The new logo inspired me.

Pac12 iPhone.jpg
Iphone Buffs.jpg

Back