What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

PAC-12 MBB Week 6

Jalapeno,

It's your deal, so whatever. But Monday starts week 8 of the basketball season. You even used the Week 7 Poll for your Week 6 thread.

Trying to avoid confusion on this since you seem dead set on having this thread. Not sure what purpose it serves in addition to our pinned thread that has conference standings, though.

I've learned so much in this thread. Thanks! (pretend this font is not the default font)

I'd say it's easier to follow Pac-12 basketball in Monday-Sunday format. Just wait until conference play is under way and it will be much clearer & understandable why I do this. I'd examine the conference schedule more closely if I were you and you will realize that the conference schedule runs on that Monday-Sunday scheduling instead of the Monday-Saturday scheduling. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Jalapeño,

Any chance you can do a basketball metrics thread. Maybe win shares, offensive rating if players, stuff like that.

I'll have to study up on that (I was a mathematics major at one point in college) but I'll see what I can do in that situation. Just got to identify what metrics I could use in those threads. Thanks for the interest.

I actually like this thread but I'm a Zona fan so I don't think my opinion counts =P

Your opinion counts as much as a Nebraska Cornhusker football fan's opinion. :lol:

I hear you man, I just typically avoid threads with 20+ pages but that's just me.

That is why I am doing those weekly Pac-12 threads. It'll be great to follow during conference play since fans will know if it is Arizona or Oregon week in MBB.

As someone who really loved Big 12 basketball, I have to say the way the Pac-12 does scheduling is awesome. I haven't bothered to look at the Big 12 scheduling ever since but I wouldn't be surprised if the Big 12 follows that kind of scheduling.

there is also the weekly games thread. this is redundant.

I looked at those threads and they didn't appear to be limited to the Pac-12 so that is why I brought what I do on a Pac-12 forum to this forum. Just like I said earlier, just wait until you see how those threads are like during conference play.

Your opinion counts as much as a Nebraska Cornhusker football fan's opinion. :lol:

That is why I am doing those weekly Pac-12 threads. It'll be great to follow during conference play since fans will know if it is Arizona or Oregon week in MBB.

As someone who really loved Big 12 basketball, I have to say the way the Pac-12 does scheduling is awesome. I haven't bothered to look at the Big 12 scheduling ever since but I wouldn't be surprised if the Big 12 follows that kind of scheduling.

I looked at those threads and they didn't appear to be limited to the Pac-12 so that is why I brought what I do on a Pac-12 forum to this forum. Just like I said earlier, just wait until you see how those threads are like during conference play.

There's a Pac basketball thread, a 45 page thread on CU opponents in which the Pac is thoroughly covered, and a weekly (and correctly numbered) games thread. You're merely trying to scatter the conversation and contributing to making things confusing for casual posters. If you haven't taken the hint, the response to your idea of these threads is overwhelmingly negative.

There's a Pac basketball thread, a 45 page thread on CU opponents in which the Pac is thoroughly covered, and a weekly (and correctly numbered) games thread. You're merely trying to scatter the conversation and contributing to making things confusing for casual posters. If you haven't taken the hint, the response to your idea of these threads is overwhelmingly negative.

Intent was never to scatter those posts. Just chill and see how it all comes together during conference play. Plus not everyone likes to go through 40+ page threads.

Sorry but I'm literally LOLing at this thread

Yup arguing about the number of posts a poster has and thread pages reminds me of the early days of the Internet and the earliest forums. :lol:

Intent was never to scatter those posts. Just chill and see how it all comes together during conference play. Plus not everyone likes to go through 40+ page threads.

Yup arguing about the number of posts a poster has and thread pages reminds me of the early days of the Internet and the earliest forums. :lol:

Then use the two other threads (one being specifically on the Pac) if you're too retarded to post in a long thread. There isn't going to be any "coming together". Your threads are internet diarrhea.

Back