What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac-12 Media Day

2337.butthurt.png
Dude just stop. This is getting tough to watch. I almost feel bad, but not quite.

Just showed my roommates this thread and one of my friends is up here who actually goes to U of A (shows how much he likes it that he flew home to come to Boulder for the weekend) and they are getting a kick out of this dudes stupidity. Can't wait for the season.

Just showed my roommates this thread and one of my friends is up here who actually goes to U of A (shows how much he likes it that he flew home to come to Boulder for the weekend) and they are getting a kick out of this dudes stupidity. Can't wait for the season.
90991040.jpg

I posted a couple dozen times on your board to tell you guys I don't consider you worthwhile.

If you're representative of the Zona fanbase, I don't think I want CU to be your rivals. So, mission accomplished, I guess.

This was so bad it wasn't even Big XII quality. Possibly the caliber of the dimmest Baylor or KJUCO fan, but even then I'm not sure I see it.

If you're representative of the Zona fanbase, I don't think I want CU to be your rivals. So, mission accomplished, I guess.

The vast majority of our Arizona fans have been great. They don't have the shriveled penises like our Cal fans and never bring up academic smack talk but at least they don't pity us like Oregon fans.

Somewhere, pachoops is reading this thread and shaking his head. Pretty sure allbuffs just destroyed Zona's tini.

Some takeaways from tonight's discussion.

1. Arizona is wicked sweet and is going undefeated this year. CU will be lucky to keep it within 20 when playing them.
2. CU totally sucks because we haven't been to the Sweet-16 in a long time. That means we have no shot of being competitive with Arizona, even though we're tied 3-3*.
3. High level recruits will never consider CU, even though they already have and have committed.

No offense, but you are really making yourself look bad here. Markel Brown, Le'Bryan Nash and Phil Forte are very high quality college basketball players. Arizona might be a little better, perhaps, but they appear closer to Oklahoma State then they do Kentucky.

And ESPN put Arizona at #10, which is hardly "widely considered"

Vegas wants your money...
Arizona 12/1
OK St. 35/1
http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-basketball/odds/futures/

Back