What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac-12 Media Day

Lol what I was thinking. Hope we don't look second rate like last year.

The thing for media day has a disclaimer at the top explaining the NCAA rule and how it cannot be bound together or printed above small quantities, so is available loose or on disk and the media member can go to an office store to have it wire bound if they want to do so.

BtPQ_LdCAAA3V5L.jpg

Nelson Spruce and Juda Parker with Coach Mac.
Damn! Didn't recognize Mac.

BTW, on the PAC 12 Media Guide, they got Munyer's name both correct and incorrect (Munyar). Nice to get a mention, even nicer if they spell your name right!

munyer.jpg munyar.jpg

Watching Lydia Murphy-Stephans, president of Pac-12 Networks, presenting right now. She needs media training or something. Very dry and uninspiring delivery. I hope she's brilliant. But she doesn't seem like the pitch person to sell it.

Watching Lydia Murphy-Stephans, president of Pac-12 Networks, presenting right now. She needs media training or something. Very dry and uninspiring delivery. I hope she's brilliant. But she doesn't seem like the pitch person to sell it.
She needs media training or a significant increase in hotness.

Klatt up now

Just called out the administration as the root of the problem.
Got "The Weasel" to sort of agree, even though he can't explicitly say so.

Last edited:
Neweasel said to Klatt, "You had Colorado on the cusp of a national title" (assuming he was talking about 2001, so he was off a year, big deal), to which Klatt said "Nooo, nooo, that was you." Joel, get it right.

I don't think Nelson likes the spot light. Seems like a kid who likes to just go out and work. Seems like a good kid to have in a leadership position.

They brought up the play where Sefo and Barr got into it during the UCLA game. I forgot what a great moment that was last year.

I don't think Nelson likes the spot light. Seems like a kid who likes to just go out and work. Seems like a good kid to have in a leadership position.

They brought up the play where Sefo and Barr got into it during the UCLA game. I forgot what a great moment that was last year.

Sefo showed a lot of fight. Barr was impressed.
Asked how many quarterbacks had ever pushed him before, Barr said: “Not many. Not many. That was also a first.”What words did they exchange? “Nothing nice.”
He wasn’t the only one surprised.
“I wouldn’t even do that in practice,” UCLA quarterback Brett Hundley said. “I can run a little bit, and I still wouldn’t.

BTW, I hate Todd Graham. Not sure why, something about seeing him and hearing him talk makes me want to kick a puppy.

BTW, I hate Todd Graham. Not sure why, something about seeing him and hearing him talk makes me want to kick a puppy.
Get in line behind Tulsa and Rice. By the way, the MOB (Marching Owl Band) did an entire halftime show about Graham during the game against Tulsa, the season after he left Rice, for Tulsa. With cameos by Stiffler's mom and Dennis Franchione.

The announcer's closing is pretty classic:
Announcer:You know, that reminds me of a joke: A priest, a nun, and a rabbi walk into a bar. Now, I forgot how the rest of it went, but I think in the end Todd Graham is a douchebag.

Ladies and gentlemen, the two-thousand seven Marching Owl Band. Please send all complaints to: your mom at mob dot rice dot E-D-U.

http://mob.rice.edu/history/scripts/200711240

My official stance on this is that it shows that the 2014 Buffs will do anything to win... anything.
Not sure I agree with that stance. Hilarious, yea, sure, but then there are consequences down the road. It's gonna be hard to win arguments with opposing fans this year.

Back