What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac 12 Net - whadda ya want?

cu3x

Starting now (5:30) the P 12 Net has on field hockey, men's soccer, women's soccer, a 1/2 hour NFL draft show, men's soccer and 2 a.m. football replay.

The Big T net has "classic" football or football related programing only.

Everybody wants live FB games and I think, some replays. Beyond that, should the P 12 net be all sports, equal for both sexes or more like the B10?

Early on, they seem commited to 'equality' and I've got a young daughter, so I agree. But left to myself, I'd likely never watch field hockey over 'classic FB'.

I want the option to see every sport live, even club sports when available...

I want to have the option to watch it live, or stream it live on any device.

Our conference has much more to offer with the vast amount of sports we have relative to any other conference in the nation. We're the Conference of Champions for a reason...

I won't watch all of those other sports necessarily, but they could be fun to follow. UW Hockey won the Pac last year, who knew they even had a club team?

I would definitely tune in for sports such as the track and field conference and national championships. Now I'd probably follow the swimming championships too.

How about watching Pac baseball or even the softball seasons? The SEC could only wish they had our softball tradition...

In short, I want it all as a Pac fan living outside the city of my birth (but in a better state).

Tell me what to pay, I'd have no option but the yearly package with annual renewals. The first provider to do this will earn my service, so long as they carry AMC, History, DSC, Travel, Nat Geo, MILT, and the like.

Dish doesn't have AMC, can't sign with them either if I drop DTV.

(here's a blurb from them regarding this in response to an email yesterday)

We understand the importance of college football and see the value in the games the Pac-12 will provide DISH customers. Which is why we are working hard to come to an agreement and finalize a deal with the Pac-12. Please keep in touch with us for you to know if we have Pac-12 Network with our sports channel lineup

The channel AMC, have permanently removed them from the DISH line up as of June 30. Among DISH viewers, movies on AMC are substantially more popular than its few original series. But customers have better choices than AMC

(bad cut and paste by them)

Baseball should be good,wrestling too.I would have liked to see Anthony Robles wrestle more while he was at ASU.

Back